5. Love..potion

I was looking at the list and I had been so caught up with everything that I completely forgot to  the name of this stupid school! It was 'Sparkshot Academy.' That sounded dangerous.

Soon, the teacher came in.

But, honestly, was that really the teacher and not some extremely trained assassin planning to secretly kill us, her students?

As soon as she came in, all the students laid their eyes on her.

I facepalmed. This teacher was wearing the most suspicious outfit ever! It made me question if she really even is a teacher!

Her face was blank and serious. Her expression told me, 'Gosh, these idiot kids. Why was I forced into this stupid job? These brats, ugh. Look at that blondie, she's even more ugly than the rest.'

Okay, maybe I made the last part myself. But, it was true.

"Hello students. I am Holly but you may call me Ms. Killson" the teacher suddenly spoke.

Her name... was just as terrifying as her! I'm now completely convinced that she has a criminal record of killing ten people! Or maybe more!

Wait... am I going to die? By her?

I panted.

I was worrying like crazy.

"Okay students let's start! Hehe..!" Ms. Killson excitedly jumped. Okay, now the male students were staring at her in a strange way. They're idiots.

But, why in the world was Ms. Killson so nice now?! Wasn't she like an assassin with a criminal record like three seconds ago!?! Even though that was my image of her, it must be true, probably!

"Okay my dear students! Let's start" Ms.Killson smiled happily.

"You all have cauldrons in front of you!" She snapped her fingers and small cauldrons appeared on each student's desk. To be honest, she was acting like those cute anime girls in those otome games I used to play.

She's acting like my favorite character, Kira.

"So, we're all going to make a love potion today! I'm sure each of you must have someone you love, right?" She smiled cheekily.

I know she wasn't directly talking to me but my cheeks turned pink! Ugh!

"Do you all have your basic kits taken out?"

The students all nodded, including me. My basic kit was sitting in front of me, on the table, next to my cauldron.

"Okay then. Let's proceed with the making of the potion. Now, first open your kits and there should be a small heart attached to a small arrow. That, students, is Cupid's love arrow. Put that in your cauldron. But be very cautious, the cauldron is half-filled with a liquid that is toxic to a person's skin. It could basically peel your skin off. But don't worry!" She chuckled nervously.

I opened my basic kit and dug my hand inside it, in search of the Cupid's love arrow.

My hand shoved items from my bag in search for it but I couldn't find it.

It's like my kit was a jungle and my hand was the explorer.

I searched for it a little deeper in my kit and finally, I found it. It was at the end of my kit. The end, seriously?

I grabbed it out and it was light and it looked fragile. The small, pink heart at the end of the arrow was sparkling.

I added the arrow slowly into the cauldron. I had gloves on, so I probably won't get any of the toxic liquid on me. As soon as the arrow went in, the arrow and the toxic liquid both must've reacted together and a bunch of sparks were produced.