Chapter 1

I was supporting my older brother Michael Yew as a healer

I was supporting my older brother Michael Yew as a healer. How I landed here I don't know. Okay I may be a child of Apollo but that doesn't mean I can heal people, and why me. Have you seen Will, that kid heals wounds like Asklepios himself. But no, if you believe Michael he should be focusing on sword training while I'm stuck with the sick people, my favorite duty, not.

The day started just like I had imagined, healing a few minor cuts and bore myself to death. As I started to call it a day and just leave Chiron, Annie, Grover and an other unconscious guy entered. Normally Michael or even Lee would take care of serious injuries but since they were either not here or busy with someone else, and with one look in Chirons direction I knew I was not finished for today. He laid the boy into a spare bed and Grover explained the situation "You know the halfgod I had to bring here, well that's Percy..." I raised my eyebrows and urged him to continue. "On our way we were attacked by the Minutaros and then everything happened so fast. That monster killed his mother and then Percy tried to kill it and he successes, kinda. I mean, you see him."

"I was actually about to go..." I try to talk myself out of the situation, but luck wasn't on my side today. "It would actually be better if you could treat him. The boy lost his mother and is about to start a whole new life. You are one of the few people who would have patience with him." Chiron said and with that he leaves.

"Should I take it as compliment ?" I turned to my blond haired friend in question. "Just keep an eye on him. He killed the monster with no training, I have a feeling about this." Annie gives me a cloth with ,I think the minatours horn wrapped in it, and after a side hug, leaves as well.

I start cleaning his open wound and say "You know it's not your fault, Grov. No one could see or smell that coming and he is still alive." "I know but Percy's hurt and he will wake up to a world without his mother." "That will be a problem for the future and now go rest yourself before you lie in the bed next to his." He signed and mumbeld a small "thank you".

Time skip

After dinner, I went back to Percy and checked his vitals till Annie joined me. "You want to explain your feeling ?" "I'm not really sure what it means either." she answers. "So your fifth sense strikes again." "You could say that." I counties looking at his cuts while I let Annie sort her thoughts.
In the end, I tried feeding him some Ambrosia, but seriously, who would feet an unconscious person something. To answer that question, Micheals holy protocol of health check-ups. The feeding wasn't very successful, and I spilled have of the stuff over his cheek. As I try rubbing it of he opens his eyes.

"Welcome to the word of the living" I said smiling to him. Annie looks up instantly "What will happen at the solice?". He first looked at me and then at Annie confused and croaks a small "What ?".
That poor boy couldn't really blink as Annie continued her questioning, "What happened ? Who stole it ? We only have weeks left!"