14 Into action

In the departure lounge, the members are choosing their seats. This is always done by a quick game or rock, paper, scissors. Jimin and Tae sit together, Jin and Namjoon are seat buddies, Jk decides he's gonna sit behind these two as Suga and Hobi are also seat seat buddies. The rest of the team have boarded a different flight. The hair and makeup Nunas, along with wardrobe staff, some of the crew and their families. Hoseok has brought along the NDAF girl, and the members aren't too pleased by it, "hyung, she may start to think you actually like her, that's not a good move," they say.
"You see, I've grown tired of her already, but she's good for relieving stress, and she wanted to see L.A. She knows it's not like that, trust me." He tells them.

Suga waits for his coffee to brew, and he spots Nicole. She's reading a magazine. "This trip will be interesting, don't you think?" He asks when he sits next to her. "Have you seen the schedule list or the work sheet for the AMA's?" He presses.
"I had a look at the schedules, yes, but I only got the work sheet this morning. I'm looking over it now." She sees a familiar name and looks at suga. "How did you know she was working before I did?" Both of them look over at their friend.
Sugas smile gives way to his gums. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Nicole takes out her phone, and they both look around to make sure no one is listening.

A video call goes through
"Hey, how are you?" You ask.
Your friend answers, and she seems upbeat. She tells you she has her family around.
"You know me by now, I have a favour to ask," you joke, but your friend nearly has a meltdown.
Yiu tell her you know she's working the same event as you and that you would like to see her. She's worried, the last time she saw you at work, her life felt apart. This wasn't your doing, but still, you feel bad for her. Suga pops his head into the screen.
They chat a little, but he has something to tell her.
"Hoseok has brought someone with him too." Yoongi tells her. You can see the colour drain from her face. She really sucks at faking it, says she hopes he's happy.

"Listen, she's not what you're thinking. it's a contract thing. And if Im being honest, he's tired of her, i think he only brought her because he was scared he would run into you. Nuna, he's not happy, I think this is an opportunity for you two to sort this out." Suga is almost pleading with your friend. He really hates to see his brother this distant and depressed.

She tell you both that she misses him too, but she's not sure that they are meant to be. Just then, a bundle of fun jumps into her lap. Yoongi can't believe it's the same baby for last year. She's so cute, with fluffy dark hair and big brown eyes. Yoongi can see if playing it in his head. "Hey, we can use this as part of your plan to get back with Hoseok." Possibly the wrong thing to say, she looks horrified.

"Suga Hyung, we are not using Rumi in any plot to get with Hoseok."
Yoongi knows not to push too hard. He tries to convince her but explains further
"Nuna, what you dont understand is that he is with this person because of the stress of not being with you." Yoongi also said "ive spent a lot of time wiht him, especially over the last few months, hes been dropping your name into converstions so i know he woukd like to see you but hes scared"

Your friend keeps things polite but finishes with "I need to think about what's best for him and me. I can't be selfish. Not this time. "

The team get ready to board their flight. Everyone is talking with excitement. It's been a busy year yet again. Nicole and Yoongi have a plan. "Get them together, make them talk it out, either Hobi gets over her or she gets under him,"

Once the others settle in a get to talking to their seat buddies or fall asleep. Yoongi plants a seed.
"Hey, Hoba, just a heads up. Nicole was talking to your Nuna before taking off. She's looking really cute." Hoseok doesn't bite, but Yoongi can tell he's listening. "Yeah, she was full of smiles," she asked after you!" Yoongi pauses for a minute. 'Yeah, that marinade, come on Hoba, ask me something, show you still care'. Picking up some of the snacks, yoongi crunches loudly. Then, he takes a drink. "When you say she looked cute, what do you mean. Are you saying you like her again?" Hoseok asks. 'So he is still protective, jealous maybe.' Clearing his throat, 'yeah, her hairs longer, she looks healthy, she had a smile on her face. It's kind of like she's got a new love, you know that look some people get. Their smile starts in their eyes, and they are all sparkly." Yes, now young have his attention. "That's good. Next time our paths cross, I will congratulate her. She deserves happiness." Yoongi takes it further. "Bro, sorry I meant yo say. She's working the AMA'S, and she said something about meeting up with nicole and doing formal introductions. "
Yes, yoongi thinks, hook line and sinker. He can see the inner workings of his brother mind. He really doesn't enjoy getting into people's heads, but his brother deserves this. A few hours of brain and heart gymnastics. "Well, bro, I'm feeling sleepy. When I wske we will be in the US. You will be that bit closer to 'your sweeie'. Try to get some sleep." With that, he turns around, leaving his brother to stew.