25 Game changer

Walking back into the common room, there's a loud cheer as you enter. This was followed by some teasing, "That wasn't a long time? What happened? Performance anxiety?" Before you know it, you say, "Nah, he just knows what buttons to push, to turn me on and get me off. " You clap your hands to your mouth and turn scarlet. The room erupts into huge laughter. "Nuna, I didn't know you could talk like that?" Jimin is giving you a round of applause. "Damn, you have a cheeky side to you,"
"I've said it before, my sweet friend, is not really sweet. She's spicy and wild," Nicole chimes in.
"Ah," you fake a faint, "if only it were a lie," flashing wicked smile to Hoseok, you look address Jimin, "young one, you have no idea" again the room laugh.

"I told you guys, you had only spent time with work Nuna before" talking to you now she says, "does this mean, that it's play time?, I don't think they are ready for that?"
"It's OK, I will keep the real me under Hoseok's duvet for now,"
It's decided there will games played, "well, I understand some korean games, but what did you have in mind?" You ask.
They have decided on a game of Wits and wagers. It's kind of like trivia, but if you don't know and can bullshit your way through it, that's also going to win you points. The group is divided into two, "hoseok, we should be on opposite teams" he's about to argue when you lean in to his ear, "winner, gets what they want", followed by a little kiss on his cheek. His ears turn pink, and he can't make eye contact with anyone. 'Ah, so my baby blushes at my words, noted'.

Most of the questions are easy, and everyone knows the answers, so the game is adapted. Wrong answers only. "Describe the image on your card", you have pulled a carrot. "OK, so it's part of a family. There are at least five different colours, but only one is popular. It's been said to be great for nighttime. It's long and hard, some people like it like that, others prefer it soft and floppy. What am I?" Everyone's been drinking and having fun, and your own special blend of double entendre makes the others laugh. After a few guesses, the best answer was a flashlight.
Jin and Yoongi have since gone to bed. The maknaes are fighting for a win. Hoseok told them he would tell them what the prize would be and they were in the same team. It's only you, Cole, and Nam left on your team. It's 2 games a piece. Tae suggests a sudden death, pulling the highest numbered card and win.

"Ooooo, make it interesting," nam sings. His voice wobbles, and the others start mimicking him. "See Nuna, my job is the hardest, these kids, I never get a seconds peace"
It's tense now as Jk shuffles a handful of cards, spreading them face down on the table, a voice leaves your mouth, "Wow face down, ass up." Nicole doesn't even flinch anymore, Jimin laughs, and Hoseok, well he says, "how did you know that's what I'm gonna win? " totally straight faced and eyes on you. "Really! That's your prize, not something a bit more risqué?"
"OK, so, on the count of three, show your cards, ready, 1, 2, 3" both flipping our cards over. Ace of clubs, ace of spades. "Ah Jungkookah, you didn't mix them well." Says Nam, Jks laughing, and turns all the cards over. "There's another 2 aces and joker, look."
"OK, so no one wins, shame. My win, I would have had you on your knees begging, oh well, " you say, standing up and stretching. He grabs you and pulls you down, "how about we both win, so we each get our prize?" You're now on his lap, looking into his eyes, "I don't mind an audience if you dont." Like a flash, the room is empty. "Wait, was it something I said?" You giggle into his neck.
"Sweetie, you know, I'm all in, but I'm not up for anyone seeing you, or hearing you, you got that" his thumb and index finger holding your chin, a serious look on his face. "I don't share," kissing him lightly on his heart-shaped lips, "I don't share either," you reply.
Standing up, you take his hand and walk him to his room. There's no words, no gestures, no need. Inside the room, he kisses your neck. "Sweetie, I need to own you, now!" Nodding your head, he says, "use your words. "
"Yes, take what you need." So far, it's been your initiations, your pace, and what you want. Now, you just want to be dominated by him. "Tell me what you need," you say.
For the next three hours, it's only his voice that makes a full sentence. He has you in all positions, only changing once you cum. "Sweetie, I need your mouth" you accommodate him gladly. How you love the taste of his Dick. The weight of it in your mouth and the feel of the veins on it too.
"Your lips round my head is the greatest feeling ever, go slow sweetie, I wanna make this a core memory" you slow it right down, and by the time he's twitching there's a few love bites along his shaft and his head is the deepest of purples, he's ready to explode for you. "Sweetie, I want you to take it all. Every single bit, do you hear me?"
"I want it, I want it all, I want to feel you running down my throat" you let him glide over your lips and tongue but add more suction, he spills into your mouth, and down the back of your throat, he tries to pull out, but you hold him in place, you love the full feeling he gives you in any orifice. Swallowing his love down, while still sucking his cock, what a beautiful thing to do. You move your hand to your own core, needing to release a little tension. He watches you and his breathe becomes jagged. "You can't wait for me sweetie, you have to do it yourself? Tut tut" he keeps his gorgeous cock in your mouth a little longer, he know how you love it. Holding your hair in one hand he tilts your head upwards, "I'm going to fuck you again, I'm wanna be balls deep in you, I know we have been at this for hours, but I'm no where near finished, I don't think i ever will be" he stands you up and lifts you, your legs wrapping around his waist, his head teasing your folds, "Ah, it would be so easy just to enter you like this, to have you bounce on me, look at me Sweetie" eyes meeting, "I fucking love it when you listen, I missed that so much, you are my greatest prize, my greatest gift. You make me so fucking happy and I want to do the same for you" he's holding you under your ass, his thumb circling your star. You know what comes next with this kind of play, he almost tore your vagina the first time, you like it here too, but anal fissures ain't attractive. "Baby, I wanna give you all of me, but, with your cock, I will have to build up to that, I don't want you to be disappointed and I want to enjoy myself too, but you have to admit, it was a tight fit in my front hole" you kiss him in the hopes he isn't mad, "sweetie, I'm not forcing you or rushing you, if one day we do play here, that would be fun, but I could never be mad at you for being honest and open with me" he kisses you back. "I'm not saying no to you, but just to your cock for now" he circles it a few more times while rolling his tongue over your lips, "I love you" he says, "always tell me how you feel, promise", "Ofcourse, communication vital but comprehension is key" biting his lip a little, you wriggle yourself in his hands. "I want you in me, now" you breathe out.