29 Too much.

In the morning you wake, unsure where you are, then your remember. He's been awake for a while and when he sees you stir, "there she is, good morning" he traces the outline of your face with the back of his hand. "I don't want to rush you but we have a long day ahead" sitting up, wrapping the bedsheets around you, "I'm up for anything but not before coffee"
The instructions he gave you were, "pack for a night away, possibly two, remember swimwear" what you put in the bag is, a plain bikini you wear when in the hotel pools, lingerie, pyjamas, baggy tshirt and jeans and one dress with a pair of heels.

A car takes you to a small airport.
"Next stop Jeju" he beams at you.
The cottage is cute, with soft furnishings and an open fire. There's a hot tub ok the terrace facing the water. The next two days are wonderful. Lots of unimportant conversations that you will cherish forever. His phone, only used to take pictures, it doesn't ring until the end of day two. "Sweetie, I wouldn't answer but I've had some missed calls, it my mum" you wave him to answer and get up to give him space. But he catches your hand and pulls you back, "I'm not letting you out of my sight, she knows about you." Panic. Shit, I can't meet his mum looking like this even if it's on video call. Plus we are at sexy retreat she will think I'm lose. "I'm not ready to meet your mum. Please" he answers the call but keeps it voice only. They talk for a while, its nice to see this side of him. When she asks what he did to celebrate his birthday he tells her "I flew my girl and I to Jeju, we are still here, she's shy. Yes, that's her" your hiding now snd your sure your face is as red as your underwear.
On the way back to Seoul Hoseok has chosen to drive. This way you can stop in different towns and explore. "I've not done this in such a long time" he says. In one city you guys hang out in a jewellery store, "sweetie, why don't we get matching necklaces" it's a cute idea so you agree.
Once back in his apartment in Seoul you watch movies and eat take out. On day four you explore his neighbourhood, the parks and local shops. There a cafe he likes to go to.
On day five he takes you shopping. He wants to buy some things for you, a dress, some sneakers, a new purse. When he spends his money it makes him feel good, but you tell him that it makes you feel a little worried, your with him for him not his money. "And sweetie, that's just one of the things I love about you. But one thing you will need to get over. It makes me happy to be able to buy you things." For now you smile and say thank you.
In the evening he's taking you out to dinner and a surprise for after.
Dinner is beautiful and very tasty too. But the surprise. Nope you didn't see that coming.
Taking the elevator to the top floor, he guides you outside. He's booked a helicopter tour of the city. "Hoseok, you don't like heights, or helicopters."
"I know, but I will be with you so I'm not scared."
It's mesmerising, the twinkle of the city lights, the tall buildings and the water. Magical.
It's the morning of your flight and you both wake early. None of you looking forward to this moment. "Sweetie, I can't walk you into the departures gate at the airport, but I can see you off from the car" and he does. He sits in the back with you in his arms. "The last time I was so sad about leaving you, I am again but I know that it's not forever." You tell him. Once you get on the plane you will probably shed a tear but it doesn't feel as hard this time.

Your flying back to Berlin to complete the contracts there. Its going to be a lot of work, you won't have much time off and you k ow tou need to visiti your sister and Rumi. It's been 6 weeks. Rumi is getting older and is noticing your absence, making her get upset when she sees you on call.
This world life balance is not balancing at all. It was OK when it was your sister and ass face since he wasn't really there. But now you want to be seeing Hoseok when ever possible and you miss your sister, ow she has Rumi and she's growing and you promised to be there for them.
You make a point of video calling every day to see Rumi, it's usually after dinner so that she can get excited bur calm down before bed. The works not difficult just boring. Remembering what Cole had said ages ago, that you should just get a teaching job in Seoul and she could hang out with you more. That sounds very appealing right now. It would mean you could work, see Cole, Hoseok and your family would have somewhere to come visit you. It's something to think about.
What you have decided on is, you will live your best fan life and see the group performing. Working towards this goal, really sets a fire up your ass and work passes by in no time.
Again your partner in crime helps you with the security side of things once you land in the US. With only your carry on luggage, you get a taxi to the stadium. Calling Nicole on the way. Sounds check started 30minutes ago and yiur starting to worry your going to miss it. She meets you at once of the entrances and shows you to the gate for the barrier viewing.
Lifting up your sign you wait patiently until one of the members spots it.
It's JK who sees your sign and then you. He tells the others, "Wow Hobi Hyungs wifeu is in the audience." They all chuckle but don't let on. It's when Hoseok himself walks over to see what they are laughing about he sees the sign, "hobi wifeu" that he double takes. He can't hid the smile but knows he is in front of at least 300 fans, to give it away now would just cause trouble.
So you fold the sign away and enjoy the rest of sound check. A security guard signals for you to follow him. In the dressing room the guys are all animated and when you get there they all rush and push Hoseok back while they get their hugs. It's like seeing family after a long time.
Once he finally gets to you, scolding his brothers as he does he holds you tight. The room goes silent. Only Yoongi makes a sound "ahem, Hoba," he looks away from you to see Bang PD standing looking at you both. Hoseok moves you behind him and bows at Bang, "Ah Bang PD nin (아, 뱅피디닌)." "Jhopeshi, this better not be a complication, make sure to sign the forms" and he leaves.
The guys assure you that everything's going to be OK.
The last performance is just epic. The guys are so full of energy and are ecstatic to be in front of their fans. You are having the best time, it doesn't matter that you are on your own at the barricade, your with the fandom so your not alone. Finally you got your wish.