SIX.

Having not received an invitation to Wyatt's birthday party at Lavender Lake, I went out to drink with some friends from college near Sinclair on Friday after work. One drink led to four or five more and before I knew it, it was bar close and I was walking to Lawson's place.

I pulled my key out after the door man let me into the elevator to get to their floor. I stumbled through the door, then I walked down the hallway towards the guest room. I went to get in the bed I always sleep in and there was someone in the bed. "Other bed, Harris," I said as I pushed him towards the other side of the room.

It was her. I thought it would be the perfect time to ask her why she didn't want me at her party. "Why didn't you... you invite me t-to your party?"

"Harris, you're drunk. Go to sleep. On the other bed," she said, then she rolled over and ignored me. I don't like to be ignored.

"ATTY! "Wyatt. WHY-ATT! D'ya know that is a boy's name?" I asked her and she stood up and started to help me to the other bed.

I wrapped my arms around her. I just wanted to hug her. "I want..." burp, "to hug for your birthday. You hug everyone else but never me. A-and you're... you're just so soft and I want to hug you." I slurred. Then, I felt my cock getting hard, so I made a b-line for the bathroom. I was in no state to let anything like that happen around her.

I sat down on the bed and started to take my shoes off and Wyatt turned over and looked at me like I was about to throw a shoe at her. Then, she lost her shit. "GET OFF!" Holy fuck. What did I just do? I jumped up off the bed, where Wyatt was looking at me like I was a monster.

I stood up and backed away as her eyes stayed glued to me in fear. Lawson yelled, "Atty?" He threw the door open. "Are you OK?" "What the hell are you doing?!" He looked at me and shouted, "get out!"

"I was just t-tried to hug her," I replied and he pushed me out the door and he towards the door to their apartment.

"I don't want to fucking hear it, Harris. You have got to be fucking kidding me. Wyatt? You promised."

"I didn't do anything," I defended.

"Just shut up," he said as he dragged me down the hallway and into the elevator. We were in his car and on the way to our dad's place and there was nothing I could do or say to make anything better, because I didn't even know what I did that made her react like that.

When we got to my place, he parked. "Tell me what you fucking did!"

"I didn't do anything. I was still in my clothes, you asshole," I seethed back. "Not only that, but I would never. I can't believe you are even insinuating that I could do something like that. To her- to anybody. That's..." I opened the door and closed him in the car. Then, I stood next to it and bent my body over my knees and threw up all over the cement. It was a mixture of all the alcohol coming back up and the disgust of my brother thinking that I would take advantage of someone like that.

"This is just fucking great, Harris. You're a fucking mess."

"Just keep it coming. Get it all out. How much you fucking hate me, but don't you dare blame me for something I didn't do," I said as I wiped my mouth. We went upstairs and I went to my room, locking the door to keep him out. I fell to the floor in my room and let the tears fall from my eyes. I KNEW I hadn't done anything wrong, but how could I prove that to him? What did Wyatt think I was trying to do? What was I trying to do?

——————————
***A/N- Trigger warning- Mentions of rape. Please skip if this topic is difficult for you. I am happy to give you a quick overview of the last part of the chapter if you PM me.