ELEVEN.

"This is my colleague, Wyatt Tate. She joined the company this summer and is a graduate of NYU," I said as I introduced Atty to what had to have been the thirtieth person tonight. She had shifted to a much more demure version of herself and though I knew why she had, it made me a little sad because there wasn't anything wrong with the version of her that was more natural. Somewhere along the line, she had been taught to believe that there was. That night it became my mission to prove whoever told her that wrong.

We made it back to my room just in time for us to have three quick orgasms while I tried to chase one in my semi-intoxicated state. There was so much drinking at the welcome parties. Atty passed out shortly after, from also drinking a little too much while she made her way around the room. At some point, she said that she wanted to come to yoga with me, but I didn't know if that was a decision that her drunk self made that sober self would decline this morning.

—————————— (Monday)

When I woke up, I went to the bathroom, pulled my hair back into a fresh bun and brushed my teeth. Then, I came back and leaned one knee on her side of the bed and greeted her with a gentle kiss to the cheek she had peeking out from under the covers. "It's time to get dressed for yoga." She groaned and I couldn't help but laugh. She'd definitely stopped putting on that demure face and I was getting grumpy hungover Atty.

"I don't want to," she whined, but it was only half-hearted. I knew how she acted when she really didn't want to do something.

"You'll feel so much better. It's a good way to start your day."

"I think sleeping in is a good way to start my day," she replied, then proceeded to hide back under the covers. So, I lifted them up and crawled up from the bottom of the bed to the top. When I got to the top, I rolled the blankets down and exposed her face to the light of the room. "I'm eating like shit here. I need to go and burn some calories and move so I can feel better."

"We can burn just as many calories staying right here. You can even try some of those yoga poses with me." She tugged on my body, moving me so I was no longer besides her, but on top of her. Her distraction was tempting.

"If you come and learn the positions, I promise to practice them with you right here in this bed anytime you want to."

"Anytime, huh?" she asked, reaching down to take me in her hands. Clearly she thought I meant that right then was an option.

"Anytime AFTER." I clarified and she didn't like that answer. Regardless of if she was coming with me, I had to start getting ready so that I wasn't late- again. 

"Fine," she huffed. She sat up slowly, holding her head between her hands, tousling her hair between her fingertips as it wildly flew in every direction. She was not a morning person. Hell, I wasn't even sure  that she was an afternoon person.

"That's a good look," I told her as she stood up off the bed and sluggishly moved towards the bathroom.

"Not nice. YOU did this to me, or have you forgotten that?" she pointed at her hair and vague memories of her hair getting all messy from last night's after party in my bed came into focus. They were some great memories. "I'm going to have to try and do something with this before we can go down to yoga."

"Put it in braids. I like it like that."

She sat down, still wearing nothing, on the end of the bed and crossed her legs up underneath her, putting her entire body on full display for me. Either she didn't care or she was trying to distract me with her nude full-frontal display. I guessed that it was her last-ditch attempt to get me to skip yoga with her, but I stayed strong. "I think that's probably my only option right now, so the fact that you don't hate it is just a bonus."