TWELVE. *

I had teased that I wanted her to strip for me, but I didn't expect her to actually go through with it. So imagine my surprise when I found myself seated in the chair in my room while she gave me the rules. "No touching," she said as she leaned down to put her hands on my thighs and came in for a kiss before stepping away. She let the buttons on her green dress pop, one by one. Then, she trailed her finger down the open fabric, spreading it open for me to spy the lace bra underneath before letting it fall to the floor.

I tried to stifle my desire to touch her, but she kept standing just far enough away that I couldn't even if I had reached out. My cock was straining against the fabric of my pants and I winced at the feeling, moving my hands only to adjust myself, not  her. "Jesus, Atty." I broke her rules, pulling her underwear down and off her body. She stepped out of them and gave into me pulling her down onto my lap. I then sat on my hands, so she didn't move from my lap. Her hands moved to my pants, attempting to take them off from on top of me, failing miserably.

"Take these the rest of the way off," she gently demanded. I tapped her to lift up off my lap just long enough to lower my pants and as I did, she ran her fingers through my hair, causing me to lose focus on the job at hand. Once they were off, she pulled my hair harshly and my head tipped up to meet her lips. She was on fire- moving past all the normal niceties and straight to grabbing me and lining me up.

"I can..." I started to say as I ran my fingertips over her clit and she shook her head 'no'. So, I took her hips between my hands and steadied her body. Then, I plunged deep inside with one satisfying thrust. She spoke, between my plunges;  "Oh," thrust. "My," thrust. "God," thrust. "You," thrust. "Feel," thrust. "So," thrust. "Fucking," thrust. "Good," thrust. She started to move, meeting my thrusts with her own and the moments where we both crashed into one another were so the kind that left my whole body tingling. She threw her head back with her mouth open slack, as she moaned into the air. "Hazz..."

I said the next words without thinking. "Yeah, baby?" Her movement froze for a second, but then she shook it off and kept going. Surely she would bring it back up some other time, which was fine as long as it wasn't right now. Her body was too far gone- she was starting to lose her rhythm, and she kissed me until she felt like she couldn't anymore because she had to lean back and take me in.

"HAAAAAAAAZZZ." Her vocalization was loud and guttural, as her body began to shake in a way that was out of her control, contracting around my cock.

"Jesus, Atty. Quiet," I scolded her, but she was lost in the middle of her release and she didn't even acknowledge me as her body tensed and released, repeatedly. I held back until she was more with it, then I released my seedless semen inside of her in repeated spurts, digging my hands into her skin a little more harshly with each emission. When I finally stopped, she wrapped her arms around me and I did the same, wrapping my palms around her low back. "Wyatt Antonella Tate. I didn't know you had that in you."

"Don't think you're getting off that easy, Harris Edward Sinclair, you called me baby."

"Dammit. I knew you caught that. I'm trying so hard not to call you a filthy name," I replied. I'd had a really hard time coming up with names to call her on the spot because I liked to use them during sex and she eliminated most of the ones that I liked to use.

"What's wrong with just my name?"

"Nothing. I got all caught up in the moment and the little brain power I had left in the middle of sex told me not to call you a whore. So, baby is what came out."

"I'll let it slide this once, but you do owe me a strip tease."

"Well, I can't strip when I'm not wearing anything," I said, as I stood up with her still wrapped around my waist. "How about I move us to a different location?" She didn't answer with words, but instead kissed my neck as our now slippery body parts rubbed together. I set her down on the counter in the bathroom and we cleaned up a little.