𝐍𝐨. 2

Rosalie Pov :

"Are you stupid? We have school tomorrow." I said mad.

I went down the stairs to carry my brother the stairs up, but there was another person behind him... the boy the boy from earlier. What is he doing here..?

My eyes met his, and I asked him with a confused look on my face, "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question," he replied.
"What do you mean? I live here and that's my brother." I was confused.
"This is your brother?" he asked, his eyes widening in surprise.

Before I could respond, my brother spoke up, "Joseph, what are you doing here? It's been so long since I last saw you."

He tried giving him a high-five but he missed and hit his knee. Oh, he's so drunk.

I realized that my brother and this boy knew each other. But how and what did he mean 'It's been so long since I last saw you'? I am so confused. We've only been here for 2 weeks. Maybe as little Kids?

"Rosalie I want a-" Before he could continue speaking he stumbled and fell, I went straight to him to help him up. Descamps came too and we tried to carry him up the stairs together.

After he helped me carry him, he lay him in his bed and he went home. I cleaned up the house a bit before I finally went to sleep too, but I couldn't stop thinking about how the two know each other. I eventually fell asleep because tomorrow is my first day at my new school, I'm so excited.

The next morning :

I stood up because of my brother's screams.
"ROSALIE WE OVERSLEEPED, GET UP QUICKLY!"
I looked at my clock and saw that the school was about to start. I quickly put on a white pullover and a black skirt, I combed through my hair and put it in a high ponytail, with a bow.

I brushed my teeth as my brother ran to me throwing my school back.

"Quickly, come on!" My brother said as he tried to do his hair.
"Comb your hair back! It looks better that way."

As we were done getting ready we ran to school. The way was short. We were out of breath when we arrived. The gates just closed.
"Wait, please. Can you let us in... please?" my brother shouted.

He just looked at us sternly and nodded before he opened the gates. We thanked him and he gave us a Late pass.
We looked at our names and then went to our classes.
"Let's eat lunch together later, bye," I said and was about to walk away, but he pulled me to him and looked me in the eyes.

"We don't know each other in this school." My brother said, "We meet at the park later and walk together home, mom and Dad will be home by then." after saying that he walked away.

Oh okay fine.

I knocked on the door and then opened it,
"Rosalie Allard ?" The teacher asked
I nodded and she looked at me angrily.
"You're late, sit down!" The teacher said sternly and I just nodded. I gave her my late pass and sat down next to a blond girl in the front row.

"I am Mrs. Giraud, your homeroom teacher." The teacher said.

I looked at the blond girl next to me
"I'm Rosalie."
"I know that." She said and looked at the teacher again.

Some boys in the back laughed and talked. I turned around to see where the noises were coming from and saw... JOSEPH DESCAMPS? What is he doing here..?

"Quiet! As I was saying..." The teacher started talking and I turned around again to look at the teacher.
"Mrs. Giraud, with a 'D' as in 'discipline'."