𝐍𝐨. 14

Rosalie Pov :

"Fine, then stay just for a bit at least." He told me.
I smiled and continued to ruffle his hair until I opened my eyes again and saw Joseph smiling and cuddling me while the sun shone on my face...

I stood up in shock. I'm going to get so much trouble...
I grabbed my bag and shoes and headed towards the front door before Joseph pulled me back into his room.
"What are you doing?" He asked confused.
"Going home!" I said and walked towards the door again but he pulled me back.

"Yeah, not that way..." He said and pointed to his window.
"What?" I was still in shock.

"I'm not going that way out!" I said with a serious expression.
"Well, there is no other way." He whispered smirking at me.

This was not funny anymore... I looked at him seriously and shook my head before I started walking to the window and looking down. It wasn't that high but, I'm scared.

I looked at him one last time to see if he was serious but he just made his bed and didn't even pay attention to me. Ughh...

I turned around and jumped out that window. I stopped to realize that everything was going well.
"JOSEPH DID YOU HEAR THAT?" his mother shouted.

OH NO... I quickly ran away. I went home and hoped that my brother hadn't noticed that I had just arrived. I hope he doesn't smell the alcohol, men's perfume, or smoke on me. If he did then I would be grounded till the end of school.

Time skip :

I sat with Annick and Simone on a bench in the schoolyard talking about everything. We told each other childhood stories and rumors about Students or teachers.

I was talking about the party last night until Simone stopped laughing and just glared at me.

"I was so shocked when- what's wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.
"Joseph is walking to us." She said and I directly stopped smiling.

It's complicated... I don't know what to do or think, and I really don't want to ask him. If he likes me then he will tell me and if he doesn't then he will tell me too... right?

"Rosalie, you forgot this." He tried to whisper, giving me my coat.
"Oh, thanks," I answered him. He nodded and walked away.
The whole schoolyard was quiet and everyone was listening to us and looking at us.

Later that day, I was sitting in Math, listening to the teacher talk and talk not stopping for a minute. It was really hot and I needed to put my hair up. When I put my hand in my coat's pocket, I expected to feel my hair tie, but it wasn't there.

I put my left hand in the other picked but again, it wasn't there. Oh no... it must have fallen out. It was my favorite hair tie. My pink hair tie :(

After school ended, I was walking home with My brother... and Joseph. He and My brother were walking behind me.
I was holding 2 flowers I picked up earlier and just enjoying the way home.

But then one of the flowers fell on the ground. I stopped briefly and bent down to pick it up, at exactly that moment Joseph bent down and wanted to pick it up too. Just as he had the flower in his hand, his sweater lifted a bit and I saw that my pink hair tie was on his arm.

I looked at him and he just acted like it was nothing. It took the flower from his hand, turned around, and continued walking home.

As we arrived Valentine's ran inside. Joseph was about to run inside too but I  pulled him away outside.
He looked confused.
"Show me your arm," I said and looked at his arm curiously.

"Why?"
"Because you have my hair tie."
"So? It was a gift, right?" He answered and walked inside smirking.

After a few seconds of thinking I went inside too and sat down. Joseph and Valentine were laughing about something and were reading a magazine at the table.

I was reading a magazine and looked at them and I noticed Joseph looking at me and smiling a little before he started talking to Valentine again. UGHH WHAT ARE WE?

.
.
.

A/n :

728 words

HIIIIIII, sorry this took sooooooo long. I hope you guys liked it. (Thanks for the nice comments)!

Byyeee!!!!