𝐍𝐨. 18

Rosalie's Pov:

Oh, They're back from their trip. Oh no... Valentine is still outside partying...

I looked around in shock. If they knew Im still up I would get into trouble but if they knew Valentine is still partying...

I quickly walked downstairs and looked for them until I saw them in the kitchen. They had bags filled with groceries. As I walked into the kitchen, both of them looked at me a bit shocked.

"Rosalie, why aren't you asleep yet?" My mother asked me worried. As she looked me up and down. I still had red eyes, it was obvious that I cried.
"Did you cry?" She asked me as she hugged me.
"Uh yeah... over my homework." I lied hoping they would believe me.

She smiled.
"I missed you." She said as she kissed my cheek.

"It's nice to see you two again. How was Paris?" I asked them curious.
"It was fine, did you know a lot of people smoke there, even kids. Ugh, I hope that you won't ever smoke or date someone who smokes." She told and winked at me.

She went back to unpacking the groceries as my dad just sat there, he was drunk, again. Like always. Every time he's home, he's drunk.

I liked my parents, I know they tried to be here for us but I think they liked traveling more than staying here. My mom is the sweetest, she's always there for me, even though she isn't home that much. Sure she's strict but other than that she is nice. My dad is nice too even if he is drunk, but we don't talk that much.

I helped my mother unpack a few things as she suddenly stopped. She looked at me confused.
"Where's Valentine?" She asked as she started walking towards the stairs.

Oh no. I quickly went in front of her and stood there as I blocked the way.

"He's asleep. He was very exhausted as he came home today... from Football Training." I lied as I looked outside the window and saw him standing there about to Ring the bell when he saw Mom and Dad.

I smiled at my mother as she smiled back and patted my head as she turned around and walked into the kitchen again.

Valentine's eyes widened as he saw them. I signaled with my hand that he should use the back door. He nodded and sneaked around the house.

I walked to the back door and opened it quietly. He smiled at me and mouthed 'Thank you' as he sneaked the stairs up.

"Rosalie?" My mother asked me. We both froze on the spot. Did she hear him?

"Yes?" I answered her.
"Since when did Valentine have football training?" She asked curious.

I exhaled as I smiled at him and signaled him to go up.
"For a week, I think." I said as I walked into the kitchen again when I saw that he had gone into his room.

Time skip :

The next morning I stood up and walked straight into the room of my brother. He was still asleep.

I stared tickling him until he finally stood up.
"WHAT?" He shouted at me mad.
"Is that the way you treated someone who helped you yesterday?" I asked him. He stared smiling ironically.
"I'm so sorry. What?" He asked jokingly.

"Aren't you confused about Mom and Dad?" I asked as I sat down on his bed. He stood up and walked over to his wardrobe.
"Nope, why?" He asked as he searched for a shirt.
"I just think that they are acting weird. I mean they bought groceries. They usually just lay down money on the table for us to get." I told him wondering.

He laughed a bit as he put on a shirt.
"They are doing what they always do. They're staying over the holidays and then they are back to traveling." He said.