𝐍𝐨. 4

Rosalie Pov :

As he stood in front of me he looked very mad.
"Rosalie, come now!" He said to me took my hand and pulled me into a corner.

"What is it?" I asked him.
"Did you tell Everyone about 'Joey' ?" He asked angry.
"Why?"
"Did you or did you not?" He sounded even more angrily than before.
"Yes I did but I di-" He interrupted me.
"Everyone calls me Joey now because of you. Do you know how embarrassing that is?" He said and pushed me against the wall behind me.

He looked me in my eyes. Even though he was mad his eyes are still attractive. He started smirking. He leaned in, I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

"Something even more embarrassing will happen to you soon!" He whispered in my ear, before walking away, leaving me standing there, confused by the encounter.

As I sat in class I could feel eyes on me. I looked at Annick who was focused on class. It was boring but I needed to focus or else I would need to work on my aunt's farm again...

After class ended Everyone only talked about one thing. How to become the class leader. I knew the answer because I had read the book for school once but I didn't want to become class leader. The school doesn't even like the girl, I don't think they would let a girl be a class leader.

We had Sports next, which meant we had to wear short, tight shorts. As we were done changing we went to the Sport hall. Simone started talking about her leg injury.

"If you want, I could give you my jacket and you could tie it around your waist, so people wouldn't notice it," I asked her.
"Oh That's so sweet but thank you. I don't think we are allowed to do that." She smiled at me.

We walked into the hall and felt all eyes on us. I felt uncomfortable and I wasn't the only one. Soon Descamps and dumpin came too and Descamps sat down on a bench, across from me. The teacher told the boy to play games and we needed to climb a rope.

It was my turn and I started climbing. I was halfway up when I saw Descamps smiling. I'm a bit scared about what he's going to do. I looked down and saw nobody there... where were the girls? I looked up again, I forgot that I'm scared of heights. I looked down again hoping they were back but they weren't.

I'll do it quickly then I can go back down. I was almost done. I looked at Descamps and saw that the ball rolled to him.
"Descamps throw the ball over." One of the boys shouted at him. He smirked and threw the ball, just not in the right direction, the ball was aimed at me.

I was with one foot on the floor when I was suddenly hit by a ball directly in the stomach. I looked at him in shock before falling on the floor, with my face on the ground.

I heard a shout from the boys and then I was picked up and carried by someone. My eyes were still closed, am I going to die now?

"I didn't have my first kiss yet..." I whispered.
"You won't get it from me." A familiar voice said laughing.
I wanted to say something but I couldn't, I fainted.

I opened my eyes and saw a white selling, I looked around and saw that I was lying in the school's medical room, with Descamps sitting next to me. He held my hand with one hand and he was reading a book with the other one.
He stroked the palm of my hand and slowly started smiling.

I had to sneeze and Descamps turned around and looked at me. His eyes widened as he pulled his hand quickly away and looked in a different direction.

"I-" He started but was interrupted by Mrs. Bellagner.
"Oh you're awake, that's good. How are you?" Said Mrs. Bellanger smiling.
"Good. What time is it?" I asked her.
"It's 3.30 pm. The school had ended." As soon as she said that I got up and put on my shoes. I was still in my sports clothes from sports class.

"I called your parents and told them about the incident. It would be better if you lay down a bit when you get home." She said smiling.

Oh no, they are going to be so mad. I thanked her and walked out. I was in the schoolyard and No one was there.

"Wait-" Descamps shouted after me and walked next to me.
"I know you threw that ball to me," I said and looked at Him mad.
"I didn't think you'd sleep for hours because of it." He tried to explain.
"Wait. Did you wait for me to wake up?" I asked him and stopped walking.

He turned around and looked at me.
"I mean, you were there because of me, I had to." He said.
"Did Mrs. Bellanger tell you also to hold my hand-" I smiled as he held his hand in front of my mouth.
"Be quiet! Did you hear that?" He said looking around.

We were standing near the school when we heard someone screaming and talking. We were looking around and we saw someone from our school. Descamps pulled me behind a wall as we listened to the girl talk to that boy.

"You know how I feel about you, you say you like me and now you don't anymore? I don't understand you. Don't promise me anything if you don't hold your promise. I really like you but you-" said the girl as the boy suddenly kissed her. At first, it looked like a kiss but after a few seconds, it looked like they were eating each other.

I looked at Descamps who was smiling and blushing.
"That doesn't mean everything is forgotten-" The girl started talking but was interrupted by the boy again with a much stronger kiss. It looked like they hadn't eaten in days.

I was still looking at Descamps as he came closer, so the couple wouldn't notice us. The couple came closer to us with every second. Seconds later they stood in front of us.

They stopped kissing and looked at us. I smiled awkwardly and looked at Descamps who was laughing. The couple looked at us and then walked away while holding hands.

I looked at Descamps mad and started walking home.
"See you tomorrow!" He shouted after me.
"Yeah see you!" I waved at him and he started walking home too.

When I arrived at the library and introduced myself. After talking, I was accepted. I have to work from Monday to Friday, straight after school until late in the evening. At least I have a part-time job now.

The next day :

I arrived at school with all eyes on me. Yesterday I wasn't stared at like that... why do they all look at me? I was walking towards my friends as Descamps came to me and whispered.
"We need to talk about yesterday!"

.
.
.

A/n :

1204 words

Hihi, almost the same ending as the last chapter. I'm sorry for not Posting But my school is starting again so I will probably post less than usual. Sorry. I'll still try my best to post as much as I can. Thank you So much for more than 250 readers. I'm so excited every time I post something. Thank you So much!!!

Byyeee!!!!