𝐍𝐨. 15

Rosalie's Pov:

I was reading a magazine and looked at them and I noticed Joseph looking at me and smiling a little before he started talking to Valentine again. UGHH WHAT ARE WE?

Later that day, I was in my room Studying. It was already late, Joseph and Valentine were downstairs laughing and talking very loud. Mom and Dad were gone again. They won't be back until next week.

I suddenly remembered the kiss... I started giggling, but I stopped when I heard footsteps coming toward me.

"Rosalie?" I heard Joseph saying.
"Yes?" I answered him and turned around to look at him. He smirked and walked to me.
"What are you doing?" He asked.

As he came closer I could smell the alcohol.

"Studying. We have a test on Monday." I told him.
He looked confused and walked around in my room. My room looked clean, there were only a few books on the floor.

"You're such a nerd. Do you even read all these books?" He asked and picked one up.
"Yes, I do, just because you don't read doesn't mean I don't either," I answered him.

"What is this book about?" He asked and showed me the book.
"About a girl and a boy who are being bullied and become very good friends and struggle with their fears." He looked proud and picked another one up.
"And this?"
"A love story, about a girl and a boy who hated each other but then fell in love," I told him proudly not realizing that this book is very similar to our situation.

He smiled "Can I borrow the book? This reminds me of someone." He said and winked at me.
"Eh... Sure." I said.

He came closer and started talking but then suddenly stopped. He stood still and sat down on the floor.
"Do you have a pillow for me?" He asked and laid down on the floor.
I stood up and gave him a pillow.
"Is everything alright? Your face is very pale." I asked him.
He thanked me and put his head on the pillow.

He looked into my eyes, then my lips, and slowly into my eyes again.
"Your eyes are very beautiful." He whispered.

I don't know what's going on right now. I'm so confused.
Joseph is drunk and he's lying on my floor saying that he liked my eyes, my brother is somewhere downstairs drinking, and Me? I'm just sitting here not knowing what to do or what not to do.

I like him, I really do but I can't like him. He's my brother's best friend. And that kiss... that should never have happened. I don't know if I like or... love him...

"Joseph..." I said looking at him anxiously.
"I think we shouldn't talk to each other anymore..." I added.
He opened his mouth but he didn't say anything.

I stood up and walked out of my room searching for my brother. I saw him, also lying on the floor. He stretched his arms upwards as he hummed a song. Ugh, I can't deal with this right now.

I put away a few beer bottles and tidied up the living room.
And I wrote a note.

I'm gone, I'll be back Soon.
Don't worry!
-Rosalie :)

I finally took my coat put on my shoes and left the house. It was already dark. I didn't know where I was walking but I needed to get out and think.

I was walking near a park. There were a lot of trees and a few benches. I sat down on one of them. I looked up into the sky and looked at the stars. Then I suddenly felt someone sitting down next to me.

I looked next to me in shock hoping I wouldn't die. I saw Jean Pierre. Oh...

"What are you doing here so late?" He asked.
"Just thinking about something. And you?" I replied.
"Yeah, me too." He answered and looked up.

I looked up again and we both just looked at the stars without saying anything. It was quiet but not awkward. I loved this quiet.

We sat there a few more minutes before he looked at me again.
"I'm sorry." He whispered so that I could just barely hear it.
"About what?" I exactly knew what.
"About everything. I'm sorry if I'm something mean to you or your friends... don't expect me to apologize for Descamps too." He answered.
"Don't worry. Apology accepted."

It was quiet again but not for long because I needed to say this.

"Because you shouldn't say it to me, you should say it to Joseph," I said and looked straight at him.
"What? Why should I apologize for something that is not my fault?" He almost shouted upset.
"What do you mean not your fault? He lost his eye because of you. Or did a Bird eat his eye?" I shouted back and stood up.

Ugh, I wanted to think somewhere quiet and not argue with Jean Pierre.

He looked at me in disbelief and shook his head. He was quiet for a long time before he started talking.
"You're on his side?" He asked me quietly.
"What-"
"Do you think Michele or Simone would answer the same?"

Now I was the quiet one. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Think what you want, but we both know you should've never interfered in anything that doesn't concern you!" I said before turning around and walking away.
"I never thought you'd think this way. Did you think the same way in the first week?" He asked me.

He stood up and walked in front of me to stop me.

"You don't seem to understand, Jean Pierre. Joseph lost his eye." I replied looking into his eyes.
"Answer me!" He demanded looking into my eyes. He moved closer as he said that.

I shook my head at him and walked away. No, I didn't walk away, I ran away. I needed to get away from him. How I hate him. How he thinks he's always right. He doesn't even notice what he does to other people.

Time skip :

Monday, again. I've already written the test and... well it wasn't my best one. I really couldn't concentrate because I needed to think about everything that happened.

I sat on a bench hearing Simone talk about Alan but then she stopped as some said that she and Jean Pierre broke up last week. I looked at her in shock. I was so sad for her. She really loved him. But he was bad for her. So I was a bit happy...

After hearing what they both said about the 2 man in their lives, I thought about Joseph. As I came home that night Joseph was already gone. And today, he won't even look at me.

I don't know if he remembers what I said to him but... if I think about it. 'I think we shouldn't talk to each other anymore...' Oh, was that too harsh?

Should I have said it differently? No, I have to stay away from him, we can't have anything to do with each other. We really need distance. From now on I don't know any Joseph anymore! I at least hope so.

.
.
.

A/n :

1212 words

HIIIII GUYSSS FINALLYYYY ANOTHER CHAPTEEE. IM SOOOOOOO THANKFULL FOR ALL THE READERS AND VOTES THANK YALL SOOOO MUCH!💋

I hope you guys like thisss, but don't worry it will get better with every new chapter.

I'm lying in bed rn and writing this instead of finishing my English homework...

Byyeee!!!!