𝐍𝐨. 12

Rosalie Pov :

We looked to see who was coming and it was... SIMONE
AND JEAN PIERRE?

What are they doing here... together?  We hid behind a car to see what they were doing there. Simone looked around and then they started kissing. I was shocked, I looked at Descamps who looked even more shocked but he slowly started smiling. Why was he smiling? But his smile looked cute... ig?

He turned to me and whispered
"You knew they were a couple, right?" He asked smirking.
"No, how would I know that? But please don't tell anyone about them, Joseph." I begged him.

He slowly shook his head, smiled at him, and begged him again and he finally nodded. I still don't trust him with this but who knows...

After Simone and Jean Pierre were gone, I and Joseph continued walking towards the library. He was walking right behind me. It was quiet because neither of us wanted to say anything. It was a bit embarrassing. I mean, after all, we kissed a few minutes ago and we didn't even talk about what was going to happen next...

Are we a couple now? Or are we still enemies? Do we hate each other or love each other? I do not understand it.

I turned around and saw Joseph staring at me smiling. When he saw my face he stopped smiling and looked away. Ahhh I don't know what to do, and were almost there...

After we arrived at the library I stopped and turned around.
"So..?" I looked at him.
"So... bye?" He said and waited for my approval.
"Bye," I said while nodding. He smiled and walked away slowly.

I smiled at him too and waited for him to go around the corner. He turned around one last time and waved at me, I did the same and walked into the library and I directly started working. I was already a bit late.

Next day :

It was morning and I was stressed... I don't know why I wanted to look pretty today. It's just school. But I still can look good. I put on a cute reel dress with white Buttons. I made my hair half up half down and added a bow. I looked cute. I put a bit of Red lipstick on my lips. If a teacher noticed that I would get sent home.

"Valentine hurry up. We're coming late because of you." I shouted at him. When he finally came out of his room I could smell something... He had so much perfume on him, that I could smell it all the way here.

"You stink!"
"Thanks."
"That was not a compliment."
"You could use perfume too..."

Uh, the audacity... But if he was right? I ran the stairs up and sprayed them all over me. If we walk into the school everyone will hold her nose because of us.

I walked the stairs down. He was about to open the door but.
"Valentine, I'm being serious. Do I look cute or not? Answer serious- ... Joseph?" ... what is Joseph doing here?

"Oh, hello. I thought we were going to school together, Valentine." He said a bit stressed.
"Yeah, sure. Let's go." Valentine answered and walked to him.

They were walking in front of me talking about the teachers they hate... or girls they don't like. Joseph turned around to look at me every minute.

After he turned around the 5th time in a minute Valentine turned around too.
"Oh, do you think she looks cute today? I don't know why she dressed up today... do you have a date today Rosalie?" Valentine asked jokingly, Joseph smiled at first but then stopped and looked at me seriously.

"No I don't," I answered rolling my eyes.
"Is he in your class? Tell me his name." Valentine asked seriously now.
"No, I just wanted to look cute today," I answered him. He started laughing.
"I know, I'm just joking." He said and turned around again, but Joseph still looked serious.

Who does he think I dressed up for? For him obviously...

When we arrived at school, Valentine went to his friend and walked away without saying goodbye. Joseph still stayed next to me not looking at me or saying anything.

"Yeah, you look cute," Joseph said to me looking into my eyes. I smiled and noticed that he was blushing. Before I could thank him he walked quickly and walked away to his friend. That was cute, he is different around me. But I still didn't know what we were.

I sat next to Simone staring at her. I'm still shocked since I saw her with Jean Pierre but she looks like nothing happened. For how long are they a couple and does Michele know about this? I don't think so.

The whole hour I could feel looks on me but I didn't know who the looks were coming from. I turned around and saw that Joseph was staring at some boy angrily like he was about to kill them. If looks could kill...

When it was break I took Simone on her hand and pulled her away from all the people and asked her.
"Simone, do you have something to tell me?" I asked her. I already knew everything but I wanted to hear it from her.

"Oh... eh... what do you mean?" She asked me stressed. I looked at Jean Pierre and then back to her. She looked down.
"Please don't tell anyone, especially Michele not anything about this. Please Rosalie, please I beg-" She said seriously.

"Yeah don't worry I'm not going to be the one telling it to her, but you eventually need to tell her about it!"
"Yes, I will, but not now." She said looking relieved.

She smiled at me and we started walking around the schoolyard talking about our homework for next week.

It's the end of school, Joseph and I were standing in the cafeteria cleaning it. If we don't clean the cafeteria we have detention and if we clean it we don't have detention. I don't know what I like more.

As I was cleaning the last table Joseph started talking to me.
"What are we doing later?" He asked me while cleaning the hallway.
"I don't know what you're doing but I'm going to the library," I answered him, he turned around and looked at me confused.
"Again? You were there yesterday." He asked me confused.
"I work there," I said and quickly put my hand in front of my mouth in shock. He wasn't supposed to know that.

"What? Why?" He asked me curiously.
"Why not? The position was open and I thought 'Why not make extra money?'." I answered him.

He looked at me suspiciously.
"Or are you meeting someone? Is that why you dressed so nicely? Is it Henri? If yes then you have terrible taste. In class, I noticed how he was looking at you the whole time. If you want I can hit him for you?" He asked stressed out.
"No, don't worry. I'm really going to work!" I answered him.
He looked a bit relieved and continued cleaning.

"When do you start?" He asked me.
"In 20 minutes, I hope I can make it," I answered and was finished cleaning. I brought everything into the basement and ran out of school while Joseph chased me.

"Rosalie, When are you done?" He asked me and walked next to me.
"I don't know maybe 8 p.m?" I answered him.
"Okay see you later. I'll be at your House at 10 p.m. Put on something dark red, see you later." He said and walked away.

He stopped for a moment ran back again and looked me in the eyes, he held my chin and kept eye contact with me. He looked around before giving me a quick kiss and then walked away.

I looked after him and saw that he was blushing and smiling. But me too. I still don't know what we have, but we have something between us.

.
.
.

A/n :

1343 words

Hiii guys. There not officially a couple. And it won't happen so soon (I have a big surprise Hihi/ I'm already sorry). I still hope you guys like it. Again thank you all sm for so many readers I hope it's not annoying that I always thank you guys but I'm just so grateful for so many readers and votes tysm!

Byyeee!!!.