𝐍𝐨. 5

Rosalie Pov :

I arrived at school with all eyes on me. Yesterday I wasn't stared at like that... why do they all look at me? I was walking towards my friends as Descamps came to me and whispered.
"We need to talk about yesterday!"

He pulled my arm and dragged me into the school building. He leaned against the wall.
"Why are you like this?" He asked in a serious tone.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused. What happened overnight?

"You told everyone that we were kissing and all that other stuff yesterday, just so Jean Pierre thinks of you differently!" He asked mad and started laughing.
"Your crazy for thinking that! He doesn't even know you or likes you now. Because of that people are making fun-" Descamps was so mad for something that I didn't even do...

"Descamps what are you talking about? I didn't talk to anyone or tell anyone lies. Who told you something like that? Where did-" I asked him with a serious expression.
"None of your business. I know you said it." Why was he acting like that?

"No, I didn't... Wait are you talking about the couple we saw yesterday? You know that wasn't me and you right?"
"Just stop, I didn't think you would change this much since we last met."
"What are you talking about Descamps? When did we meet? In your dreams? I don't understand-"
"You don't remember?" He asked a shocking look on his face.

"No. What do you mean?" I asked confused.
He looked at me his eyes widening and he slowly started walking back. He turned around and walked away.

Over the weeks, I noticed that every day, there was a new prank waiting for me. At first, I found it funny. It was like a game. But as time went on, the pranks began to escalate in severity and I was getting frustrated.

It all started innocently, he would jump out and scare me or hide my homework and then give it back after a while, with a smirk. But then the pranks began to take a more sinister turn. One day, I slipped my feet into my shoes and discovered snails inside. Another time, he 'accidentally' spilled water all over my homework.

It was like he was playing games with a child. I knew I had to put an end to it, but I had no idea how. I hoped he would stop, but he just didn't stop.

The next day I was sitting in class talking to Annie, waiting for the teacher to come in. I felt something in my head. I looked up and saw that Descamps had soup in his hand.
"Descamps do it!" Dupin said laughing.

Descamps smirked and purred the bowl onto my head. I immediately got up and slapped him. The class went from being loud to silent. The soup bowl he had in his hand fell on the floor and the bowl broke.

"Why are you doing this? Can't you stop? It's not funny anymore, I don't know why you're doing this but if you don't stop I'm going to do the same to you only worse. I am so tired of you. Don’t I get enough attention already? I don't need more people looking at me because I'm a girl with soup on her head." I screamed at him, and he stopped smirking and looked shocked.

I had tears in my eyes. I am so tired of him annoying me all the time.

"Rosalie it was just a joke n-" Descamps tried explaining himself but I interrupted him.
"It isn't funny don't you understand? Should I purr water down your head or do the multiple other things that you've been doing to me over these past few weeks?" I screamed at him running out of the classroom.

I heard someone running behind me.
"Rosalie wait!" I turned around and saw Annick running behind me.
"Come let's go to the bathroom." She said smiling with her hand on my back.

"Do you know how much I hate him? He only does this because he's bored and he doesn't care about me or my feelings. I don't want to have anything to do with him but he is always near me. No matter where I am or what I do he's always near me. It's like I can't get away from him. He's so annoying. I hate him!" I said crying in the bathroom to Annick.

She nodded and smiled at me.
"I think he's going to stop now. He only does these things to get your Attention. But after that what happened I think he's doing to stop!" She said smiling while we were trying to dry my top. Luckily I was wearing a dark blue dress so people would notice it that much.

I decided to leave school early because I couldn't Handel seeing him today again. I was walking home when I saw Simone kissing someone. Wait... who is that? I walked a bit closer and saw... Jean Pierre???

I put my hand in front of my mouth in shock and stood there... she skips school for a guy? I hid in a bush and waited for them to go away.

The next day :

I was walking to school when I heard someone behind me.
"Rosalie?" I turned around and saw Descamps. Oh no, what is he doing here? I looked around to see if someone was there.

"Rosalie, I thought you found it funny too. I'm so...- I'm sor... you know what I mean. I'm so sorry...-" He tried saying sorry but he stopped talking mid-word.
"Descamps not again please I'm not in the mood" I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. Dupin also thought it would be funny." He said.
"Well, it wasn't," I said and continued walking.

He just stared at me for a long time, before talking again.
"White suits yo-me! Let's wear partner look tomorrow?"
"NO! Let's not." I said and looked at Him sad. He smiled and shook his head.

"I'm joking." He said smiling.
I started smiling a bit too.
"Was that funny?" He asked.
I stopped smiling and looked away, he wanted to say something, but we suddenly heard voices, so we stopped talking and tried hearing what they were talking about.

"You know that Rosalie and Annick girl? They look so beautiful."
"Yeah, They also have a large boobs."
"I will give you money if you can take one of them on a date."
"Really? I'll do it."
"But it only counts as a date if you see their boobs."
"Haha yeah, I'll do it."

The 2 boys continue laughing and talking about how big my and annicks boobs were. I was so mad. I looked at Descamps who looked even angrier than me. He was red, he looked like he was about to burst.

I touched his shoulder to calm him down. Why was he mad like that? He looked at me and whispered 'sorry' into my ear before walking over to the boys. He beat up both of them. One boy was lying on the floor already with blood all over his face and he was hitting it over and over again. The other one's nose was bleeding. As the one boy stopped moving he went to the other boy and punched him.

Both of the boys were now on the ground. Descamps was hitting them over and over again, I ran to him and tried to get him off the boy.
"Descamps stop it."
"No. Didn't you hear how they talked about you?"
"So? T-"
" 'So'? You're hitting me because I was having 'fun', but they are allowed to talk about you like that?"
"Descamps, no wait... just stop." I said getting him off that boy.

I looked at him mad.
"Are you crazy- No you are crazy, What if one of them... dies?"
"So? The way they speak, they don't deserve to live-" I hit his shoulder and tried to get him to speak quieter.

"You almost killed him-"
"For you-"
"When I didn't ask you it!"
He was quiet for a moment before talking.

"Rosalie. Why are you mad at me?" He asked.

I looked at him confused.
"I don't know. Maybe look at my right and see what you did too-!"
I wanted to talk until we saw Mr. Bellanger running towards us.

"Both of you, in my office now!"

.
.
.

A/n :

1414 Words

Hiiii I hope you like it. I know this isn't extreme 'enemies' to Lover more like 'annoyed with each other' to lovers but I still hope you're enjoying it.

And thank you for 300 readers.

Byyeee!!!!