𝐍𝐨. 10

Rosalie's Pov :

"Don't you remember anything as we were Kids?" He asked me in a serious tone.
"What do you mean?" I asked him. I sat down next to him and waited for him to answer me. He took a deep breath before he started talking.

Past :

"Valentine, Rosalie come outside. Let's play hide and seek." A boy screamed outside. A little brown-haired girl looked outside the Window and saw him. She ran outside smiling.
"You're finally here, I waited for you the whole day." She said smiling.

She hugged him before another little boy came outside with a little wooden sword swinging it around.
"hide, I'll count to 10." He said smiling and closing his eyes.

Rosalie decided to hide near the Lake. It was slippery. As he was done counting to 10 he started searching.

She turned around and saw a frog. How cute she thought. She wanted to hold the frog in her hand. As she slowly went closer to the frog, she accidentally slipped and fell into the lake, hitting her head on the hard surface.

The last thing Rosalie remembered were screams from the 2 boys and their shocked faces before she fainted. She doesn't remember anything that happened after the incident.

3 weeks after that she was in Paris without being able to remember her life before the incident. Her Parents thought it would be for the best for her not to remember anything that happened, she barely survived.

That night they left, Joseph sat in his room not knowing what to do or how to act. What happened wasn't his fault, but he felt like it was his fault. He missed her.

Over the years Valentine tried at least to visit once a year but Rosalie wasn't allowed to go with him. Her Parents were still scared that something similar would happen again.

Now :

I looked at him in disbelief and shook. I didn't know all this. I couldn't have known either. My parents always told me when I asked them why I couldn't remember my childhood that everyone is like this. I was little and I believed them but I didn't know I had amnesia. I can't believe that 12 years later, me and Joseph are sitting on stairs and talking about the past.

"I know you can't remember anything but don't you at least remember me?" He asked a bit sad.
"I remember your name but otherwise nothing," I told him looking into his eyes.

I had to look up because he was taller than me. He looked a bit disappointed and looked away.

We just sat there quietly looking at the Stars. The Stars looked pretty today. Almost unreal. As the cold air came, I felt my body shiver. I tried to ignore it but it was getting cold outside quickly.

I suddenly felt something on my shoulders. I looked up and saw Joseph putting his jacket on me, again. This time I didn't take off the jacket.

He looked at me and started talking.
"You know I'm not mad at you for not remembering the past?" He asked and I nodded. He slowly smiled and I couldn't help but hug him. He was shy at first but then hugged me back. He was cuter today. I liked the way he acted.

"I'm so happy you back-" He said but he was interrupted.
"Rosalie? Joseph?" Someone said. As we turned around to see who it was, we saw Valentine looking confused.

We quickly pulled away.
"What are you guys doing here I was looking everywhere for you." He said and looked curious at me.
"Why are you wearing Joseph's jacket and why were you hugging him?" He asked curious and looked at Joseph mad.

"Are you dat-" Before he could finish Joseph interrupted him.
"She had a spider in her hair and I wanted to get it out." He said and quickly got up and walked inside. Valentine just stared at me and waited for me to answer him.
"Yes! That's true." I said and smiled.

"We're going home." He said and walked inside again.

Time skip :

It's Monday morning and it's raining outside. Joseph and I didn't talk much after that night, but I would sometimes catch him staring at me. He'd done this before, but this time was different. Every time he looked at me he started smiling and as he smiled I could feel my cheeks turning red. It wasn't the first time he had done this, but why do I feel differently than before?

The bell rang and it was finally break. I went outside and sat on a bench, reading and just enjoying the moment. But then I saw Joseph and his friends standing next to the boy's bathroom as if they were protecting something.

I was curious so I got up and walked towards him.
"What are you doing?" I asked him curiously. I waited for an answer but he just smiled. As he got closer I felt my heart almost coming out of my chest. What is this weird feeling?
"Do you know how boys get deaf?" He whispered smirkingly into my ears.

I knew exactly what he meant by that. I just shook my head and walked away. As I walked away I almost tripped over my own feet. I turned around to look if so, one saw it and I saw Joseph smiling at me. Oh yes, he definitely saw it.

The break was over and everyone was in their seat. Almost everyone, except Applebaum. I sat next to Annick, and behind us were Joseph and Dupin. The class started and Joseph sat down. I felt something hit my shoe and when I looked down I saw Joseph shaking his leg. He stretched out so that our feet touched.

Applebaum came after a few minutes and sat down. He had a Magazin in his hand but I couldn't recognize what Magazin was. But Annick did, she looked at me seriously and scared and whispered into my ear.
"Help me to tear up the Magazin." She said seriously and waited for my answer.

I didn't know why but I nodded and looked at the Magazin. I could hear Joseph talking to Dupin behind me.
"What did he do so long there," Dupin said laughing a bit.

Joseph leaned forward.
"Give it back," Dupin said.
"Are the pages Stuck together?" He asked Applebaum and I exactly knew about what there are talking about.

As the teacher turned around he threw the Magazin to Joseph but he didn't catch it, but Annick did. She started to tear out pages and then gave it to me. Joseph looked at me shocked and tried to take away from me but I didn't let go.

I ripped out a page when Joseph suddenly started almost climbing on top of me to take the magazine. I just gave it back to Annick who finally gave it back to Dupin but he threw it to Applebaum and he threw it to Michele.

After all that the teacher said we all had detention, which was impossible for me because of my part-time job.

I was so mad at Joseph for this. How could he do this? He is a teenage boy but still acts like a child. I don't know what to do because of my part-time job.

Later that day I was walking towards the library when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Joseph.
"Because of you we now have detention." He said annoyed.
"What? Because of me? Did I buy the magazine and pass it around in class?" I replied annoyed and turned around. He is next to me.
"Why did you even tear it up? Do you have any photos of yourself in there?" He asked jokingly but I didn't take I was already annoyed because of him and then this? I turned around and slapped him.

.
.
.

A/n :

1327 words

Hiii guysss. Sorry if this took sooo long I wasn't sure if I liked it but I think it's OK now. I'm sooo happy because of the 3 k readers. Thank you all so much.

Byyeee!!!!