𝐍𝐨. 11

Rosalie Pov :

Later that day I was walking towards the library when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Joseph.
"Because of you we now have detention." He said annoyed.
"What? Because of me? Did I buy the magazine and pass it around in class?" I replied annoyed and turned around. He is next to me.
"Why did you even tear it up? Do you have any photos of yourself in there?" He asked jokingly but I didn't take I was already annoyed because of him and then this? I turned around and slapped him.

His eyes widened as he looked at me in shock. He took my arm and held it tightly. He stared at me furiously before he started talking.
"What was that?" He asked me mad.
"Why are you mad at me?" I asked him back.
"You just slapped me because I said a joke!"  He almost shouted at me.
"A joke?" I yelled at him walking away.

He stood there still in shock.
"Wait, let's talk." He tried talking to me.
"Talk to me in that magazine." As soon as I said that I started walking faster.

I don't want to argue with him every week, but he has to learn when something is no longer funny. Just because we know each other as we were kids doesn't mean he can talk to me like that. I'm done with him.

The next day in class I could hear my name every minute and it was getting on my nerves. I can't avoid him he's everywhere. I tried listening to what Joseph and his friends were talking about in the back and I was shocked at how badly he portrayed me.

The lesson was so boring but after that, it was finally lunchtime. I sat down across from Annick. We ate this disgusting thing they call food and talked about everything.

As we talked I could feel people looking in my direction, I looked up and saw Joseph and his friend laughing and pointing at me.

As I paid closer attention to where he was pointing, I realized what he had done. He had put tomato sauce on my chair before I sat down.

I looked at him in shock. He laughed.
"Are you on your period?" He jokingly asked. Everyone started laughing. Oh, how funny.
I took my bread on my tablet and threw it at him.

"I guess I am!" I said smiling proudly at him.
He widened his eyes and threw his bread at me too. After that, the whole cafeteria started laughing. I stood up and purred my water all over him.

I know that was childish but he started it.

As soon as the water was over him we saw just stared at each other before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I slowly turned around because I knew what was going to happen now...

"Both of you again? In my office!"

Joseph and I walked to the nurse's office after we both got detention for the rest of the month and we would have to clean the cafeteria twice a week. I hate it. As we were there the nurse sat on her chair and looked over to us.

"You both need new clothes?" She asked standing up confused.
We both nodded. Joseph was completely wet and I was covered in tomato sauce.
"These are the only things I have!" She said handing us clothes... 2 pants and 2 shirts.

I took my stuff and closed the curtains. As I was done changing I heard Joseph suddenly laughing. I opened the curtains and saw him standing there with another magazine in his hand. IS HE SERIOUS?

He turned around and looked at me smirking.
"Are you still mad at me?" He asked jokingly.
I didn't answer and walked out of the nurse's office. He followed me. The school was already over, just a few people were still in the schoolyard smoking and talking.

I walked out of the Schoolyard and went to the library. Halfway there, I noticed that Joseph was still following me. I stopped and turned around. Only now I noticed that me and Joseph were wearing the same things... we looked like a couple. A weird-looking couple!

"Why are you following me?" I asked him confused.
"I'm not." He answered and walked past me.
"Yes, you are you don't live here! Your House is in the other direction." I told him confused and walked next to him.
"You don't live here too and you're still going this way." He said and looked at me.

I didn't answer him and looked at him back. He stopped and held my arm tightly. I needed to Stop too. I turned around and still didn't look at him.
"What-" Before I could finish talking Joseph interrupted me.
"Are you mad at me because of something that has nothing to do with you?" He asked me seriously.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He added and held my chin so that I was looking at him. I looked into his dark brown eyes and he into mine.
"I am mad at you because you only think about yourself, because you would rather die than say it's your fault, and because you are like this and you'll never change!" I told him straight into his face.

He had no emotion. He didn't look sad or hurt.
"Do you really think of me like that?" He asked me with a serious expression.
I opened my mouth to say yes but nothing came out. He still waited for me to answer him but I couldn't. I opened my mouth again but I just couldn't say anything.

He slowly came closer and let out a "mhmm?" Before his hand touched my cheek. I looked into his eyes and he into mine. Before I could even think about saying something he pressed his lips against mine.

This is my first kiss. Joseph Descamps, is my first-ever kiss. I closed my eyes and I felt as he pressed my lipps against his. His hands were on my cheeks and my arms were on his neck. My Fingers ran through his hair.

The kiss was getting more intense every second. I couldn't stop myself from pressing him against me more. I wanted more than this, but I couldn't.

I put my hands on his chest and slowly pushed him away. I looked at him confused and out of breath waiting for him to say anything, but he looked just as confused as me. My lipstick was now completely smeared on his lips too.

He turned around and slowly started walking away nervously but I couldn't. I pulled him towards me and I leaned in for another kiss. Just before our lips touched I heard people talking.

We quickly pulled away. I looked at him in shock. What are we doing? What if people saw us? Oh no... I looked at him and he slowly smiled at me confused. I quickly tried to remove the lipstick on his lips and he tried to clean up the smudges before the people came.

We looked to see who was coming and it was... SIMONE
AND JEAN PIERRE?

.
.
.

A/n :

1212 words

HIII GUYS OMGG THE FIRST KISSING SZENE... I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!! (If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know) IVE NEVER WRITTEN A KISSING SZEAN I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. And happy (late) Valentine's Day!!!
Thanks (again) for so many readers I am sooooo shocked how many people read this. Thank you all sm.

BYYEEE!!!!