Bloom

A/N: Update because ITZY announced their upcoming World Tour.

"Unnie~ I miss youuu so much already." Their maknae's voice filled the room immediately as Lia answered her phone.

"I know, Yuna-ya, I miss youuu too. How are you guys? Make sure you take care of your health this comeback and of course enjoy.." Lia responded with a smile.

"Everything's okay unnie. We just miss you a lot, the performances and our content just weren't nearly as enjoyable for us as it were when we are with you." Yuna pouted. 

As much as she empathize with the longing Yuna is experiencing, Lia could not also help but feel a slight sense of relief. I thought it would be easy to fill in my role in the group and forget about me. 

"What the- unnie?! Why would you say that?" Another voice from the background joined their conversation.

"Huh?" Lia, who was already surprised by the presence of her another member, is even more baffled by the sudden glare their maknae was giving to her.

Shit. Did I say that out loud? 

"Yeah, you did unnie. Both Chaeryeong unnie and I heard it." Yuna responded.

"I'm sorry." Lia replied and looked down in embarrassment. 

"You know unnie, I actually came here to talk to Yuna about how hard it is to cover for your parts in songs, and how I felt that our energy in promotional contents has been down without you and your antics that always cheer us up during filming? -- so if you feel like ITZY has been better without you around, I hope you remember this." Chaeryeong said sincerely as she looked at her unnie across the screen. 

"Right? Remember in My Favorite Itzy when Lia-unnie had the character of an actress.." Yuna trailed off laughing.

"Yaaa! Yees, when Ryujinnie had a line "Shut up, Hollywood" and then Lia unnie said "Thank you" HAHAHAHAH or when Lia unnie suddenly claimed that she was good in long jump in Idol Human Theater during our Sneakers promotions?" Lia only listened as their maknaes share stories about her.

"Yes! Oh my God, we were already tired then but Lia unnie made us laugh really hard!" Yuna recalled. "See unnie, we really miss you and it won't ever be the same without you." She continued.

"Thank you guys." Lia was more than touched by her members.

"Pluuus, my god unnie, I remembered something I really want to tell you. First, I just want to say that we all love your song from this album. The lyrics and your voice really soothes us..." Chaeryeong started.

"Ah, I know where this is going." Yuna commented making Lia tilt her head quizically.

"Unnie I love your song but please tell Yeji-unnie to tone it doown. She has been listening to it non-stop -- in the shower, when she wakes up and until she goes to sleep." Chaeryeong whined making Yuna chuckle and Lia blush.

"W-what? S-she only told me that she loved the song I did not think it would be that much?" She stuttered while blushing.

"Unnie, it's about time you know and you tell her to tone it down. We already know how much whipped she is for you. When we're eating she would also suddenly belt out your adlib towards the end, 'How was I, How was I, How was I liiiike~' and we're all, specially Chaeryeong unnie, be surprised by itt." Yuna ranted to her roommate. 

"Please, talk to her about it when she arrived there today but don't tell on us. We don't have you here as leverage against our leader Hwang." Chaeryeong said. Then they all laughed.