Happier

"Walking down 29th and park,

I saw you in another's arms

Only a month we've been apart

You look happier"

"Come on, Yeddeong, sorry, it was just- HAHAHAHA" the short-haired girl failed to stop laughing which made the taller girl glared at her.

"Ryuddaeng, it's not funny. It actually hurt you know" Yeji pouted as she once again checked if she had a cut or a bruise down her knees.

"Why would you even attempt to ballet in the middle of a side walk-I, I mean you had it coming babe HAHAHAHAHAHA" Ryujin continued to tease.

"Aishh, whatever" Yeji scoffed and walked ahead of the other in annoyance.

"Okay, fine fine, I'm sorry, my Yeddeong." Ryujin followed Yeji and back-hugged her which made the taller smile immediately.

Jisu could only stare from a far as the love of her life walked past her with her lover. She was hurt but she can't do anything anymore and Yeji clearly has moved on. She continued to follow them as the couple entered a building across the sidewalk where she saw them.

"Saw you walk inside a bar

She said something to make you laugh

I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours

Yeah you look happier, you do"

"Miss, can I have your number?"

"Uhm, will you get away from her please? Can't you see I'm with her?" the girl clenched her fists

"Ryuddaeng, it's okay." Yeji calmed her down and turned to the stranger and flashed a fake smile. "I'm sorry, I'm with her"

"Aish okay, but if she can't satisfy you, I'm just across the bar stand" The stranger remarked and winked at Yeji.

"Jerk" Ryujin was about to launch at the man when Yeji held her back.

"I'm so not gonna keep that in mind" Yeji once again smiled at the stranger but with a hint of threat in her eyes and tone.

The stranger scoffed and walked away from them.

"Who does he think he is? Just because he has penis he is automatically superior than me, than women? Unbelievable. Men are disgusting." Ryujin ranted while still glaring at the man's direction.

"I couldn't agree more. But hey, let's not waste a great night, alright? I wanna enjoy this night with my girl who looks so cute even when she's jealous and protective."

"I'm not cute, I'm cool!" Ryujin disagreed.

"You are cute" Yeji replied.

"No, take that back" Ryujin pouted

"How can I? Look at you pouting right now!" Yeji continued to tease with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Aish, let's just dance, and be closer to me I don't want anyone grabbing you away from me again."

"Alright but calm down, I'm all yours, Ryuddaeng" Yeji hugged her girl as they make their way to the dance floor."

Jisu smiled at the sweet scene before her but her tears betrayed her. She walked to one of the stools in the far corner and cried herself out. She remained there until the last customer left. She knew no one would see her so she continued to pour out her hurt and bitterness.