Favorite

Yeji walked ahead of her members out of the building after their Question Parade interview with Hello 82.

The leader has her head hung low, staring through the totally uninteresting ground as she briskly walked.

Well, this is an unusual instance as Hwang Yeji always keeps her head up and always hoping to maintain eye contact to whomever she passed by.

This could only mean either of two things: She's upset about something or that she's extremely tired. The latter seems impossible at the moment as all of them had a great sleep the night before, as it was also stated by Chaeryeong during the interview.

Ah, the interview. Yeji sighed as moments from earlier filled her mind...

They are having so much fun with this interview, especially Yeji. She loves seeing her members be this free, fun, and happy, especially their main vocal who is now currently in front of the line and is the one being asked.

Question: If you were a midzy, who would be your bias?

To say Yeji had expectations were an understatement. The cat-eyed girl was all about impressing the younger for reasons, she has not found yet, but has quite an idea of. Either way, what matters is how Lia's happiness directly affects hers which drives her to always make sure that their strawberry Lia is happy with which she succeeds in doing especially recently.

"Yuna, of course!"

"Ryujin, duh."

Yeji's thoughts were interrupted by her members teasing their main vocal.

"Of course, it will be Yeji" She confidently smirked.

"Ryujin" Jisu answered and continued, "because she always knows just what to say to Midzy."

Yeji pouted as Lia decided to pick their main rapper whom she hangs out with often recently.

Ah! Interact with Midzy! Yeji thought of a great idea. She lifted her eyes and gazed at the short-haired brunette in front of her as they are now entering the van. Lia! You'll pick me for sure next time!

Arriving at their dorm, the members were bewildered with their leader's sudden change of mood.

"Yuna-yaaa! Where is the phone stand thingy? I need it!" Yeji enthusiastically called for their maknae.

"The one we use in Vlives, Yeji-unnie? It's inside our room. I'll just get it." Yuna answered.

"Why unnie? Are you gonna have a Vlive?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Yes! I just want to interact with our Midzys, you know, just talk to them and stuff since I miss them."

There was no lie into that statement, just maybe something more, as she answered this unusually loud with stresses on the "Interact with midzys" creating the impression that she was aiming for someone else to hear that she will talk to Midzys, or at least just in Chaeryeong's perspective.

Yeji went on vlive twice that week, the first one having the participation of Ryujin and the second one was filled with song recommendations and just Yeji being Yeji with Midzys. Her interaction with their fans made her forget what made her upset earlier that week.

So when a person asked who is her favorite member, her mouth was faster than her mind, well, truer, is more accurate.

"My favorite member change a lot.... Lie Yeji, but recently I have a favorite.. and it's Lia. What?! Dumbass! you're mad at her! Lia is so cute. Okay, can't argue on that one but seriously you're too obvious, stop! Ah, When we draw our life-long friend, Lia look the same as hers.. cute, so cute. Nice save, Yeji."