I Know Love When I See It [Pt. I]

Yeji was awakened by loud noises coming from the kitchen. She was known to be a light sleeper so it was only natural that she got annoyed by it but she can't do much now as she is now up.

Well I guess that's it for my sleep. She sighed as she climbed down their shared bunk with Ryujin who is nowhere to be found. Maybe she's out with those who are causing the noise. She thought as she knew her roommate couldn't possibly be the one who's noisy.

As she went out she was met by a half awake Lia coming out of their room which she shares with their maknae Yuna. Unlike Yeji, Lia is a heavy sleeper which made her wondered, Aish this means how loud the girls are as they had woken up even Lia. Yeji concluded.

"Good Morning Lia-ya!" Yeji greeted the younger.

"What's good in this morning? I was forced to get up because of how loud the girls are." Lia pouted as she was rubbing her eyes, putting Yeji in a trance for a moment.

"Ah, I'm done with Yuna and Chaeryeong fighting over Ryujin!" Yeji stopped her unconscious staring at the younger when she heard what their main vocal said.

"You noticed too?" She said.

"Yeji-ya, anyone who has eyes would notice easily, I can't believe Ryujinnie is so dense! Ah, If only she has chosen one of them already, this daily noise would stop." Jisu continued in annoyance.

"I agree with you on that. You know how any noise easily wakes me up. I have been tired with all the practice and our schedule. I have been relying on sleep but because of their love triangle, I am not getting the rest that I need." Yeji replied as they make their way to the source of the noise.

Yuna and Chaeryeong are competing to which cereal Ryujin would eat. They are busy trash-talking and praising their own 'dish' that they haven't noticed that Ryujin just ate both and did not actually care much. She was oblivious to the tension from the two, rather she thought the girls are just being funny and competitive as both are really good in the kitchen.

This is the scene their unnies witnessed, when they arrived at the table. The three still haven't noticed their unnies, so Jisu and Yeji turned to each other, both nodding as they agreed to just watch the scene as Ryujin is finally noticing that the teasing seem to turn into a fight.

"Yuna-ya! Look Ryujin-ah finished mine first, she liked mine better!" Chaeryeong insisted

"Unnie! She finished yours fast because the flavor is bland unlike mine which she savoured eating" Yuna replied emphasizing on the savoured which irked Ryeong even more.

"NO, Yuna-ya you have to accept that Ryujin likes me, I mean mine, uh better!" The slip made the observing two laughed silently, Ryujin, kinda shocked, and Yuna mad.

"Unnie, stop your delusions Ryujin unnie likes me-mine, my cereal, the beest" Yuna is now towering over Chaeryeong when Ryujin started laughing loudly but kinda awkwardly and cut off the girls.

Of course the sight of Ryujin laughing is enough to make the bickering duo stop and stared at the sight instead.

"These two, really, are whipped for our Ryujinnie, but I think Ryujin likes Ryeong more." Yeji voiced out her thoughts while still looking at the scene before her.

This made Jisu turned her head towards the taller, "What do you mean? Ryujin is totally into Yuna!"

"Oh please, Jisu! I know love when I see it and I'm 100% sure that it exists between Ryuddaeng and Ryeongchae." Yeji confidently stated, smirking at Lia.

"Oh yeah? How can you say so?" Lia challenged.

Yeji recalled the times Ryujin and Chaeryeong would spend time with each other, often too much. She couldn't help but smile every time the two ask for her permission to have a pizza date, always ordering their sweet potato pizza, how they would disappear somewhere in the dorms, having their own worlds as they play their mobile games, even as early as dawn, wait maybe, they stayed up 'til dawn rather than starting at dawn, she remarked one time as she passed through Ryeong's room around 4 am when she's on her way back from the kitchen with a glass of water.