Chapter 4

Lindey got in the shower, not wasting any time washing her hair and body. Lynn was also in the bathroom doing her hair and brushing her teeth. This was normal for them, they would be in there while one was showering and just talk or loudly sing to the music that would be playing for either girl's phone.

"I'm just saying, he's been all over you the past two days," Lindey spoke over the spoke and running water.

"That doesn't mean anything, he's just being nice," Lynn sighs, curling a piece of her hair.

"Yea okay," Lindey laughed, then quickly grabbed her towel, wrapping it around her.

She walked into her room, putting on a mini skirt and black bralet, then blow drying her hair at her vanity. She finished blow drying, then pushed her hair back, to do her makeup.

"After you're done, can you do mine?" Lynn came into Lindeys room, while putting on a shoe.

"Yeah, one minute," Lindey perfectly matched her eyeliner, then did her lips and highlighter, "Your normal? or?"

"Yeah," Lynn smiled.

"That didn't answer my question," Lindey laughed, putting her hands on her sisters shoulders.

"Yes, my normal," Lynn laughed and Lindey worked fast.

Lindey was the makeup girl, she loved it, she would be up till late hours in the night just to do makeup. It's when she felt her prettiest, no matter what she was told by people, she did makeup for herself so she felt better about herself, she didn't care what people said.

"All done," She grinned, spinning Lynn to look in the vanity.

"You're a God, I hope you know that," Lynn smiled and Lindey nodded.

"Yeah, I know," She gave a cocky grin, putting on her shoes.

"Topper texted, asking if we wanted him to pick us up, do you want me to say yes?"

"Duh, if I don't gotta drive that means I can drink," Lindey smirks.

"You're gonna die by the age of thirty the amount you drink, especially since you're UNDER. AGE," Lynn made fun of her sister.

"My life will be over its prime by 25, I'm alright with that," Lindey smiled, then walked down stairs.

"Why the hell are you going out like that?" Their dad stopped Lindey, "Go change."

"Hate to break it to you, dad, but I'm 18, which means, you can't really tell me what to wear," She replied, walking towards the door.

"If you're such an adult than you can move the fuck out of my house," He spat at her.

"See you tomorrow, daddy!" Lindey waved innocently at her father, and walked out the front door.

"Make sure she doesn't get fucking arrested," Their dad hugged Lynn, and she nodded.

"She won't," Lynn walked out the door, and stood next to her sister.

It was rough sometimes for Lynn to have to see Lindey get torn apart by both of their parents. She wanted to defend her but she couldn't, her parents would never listen when she tried.

"I'm s-" Lynn started but Lindey cut her off.

"Don't apologize for him, I'll tell you once, and I'll tell you again, it's not your fault they're the way they are," Lindey smiled but didn't look at her sister.

If she had looked at her, she would've cried, and that would have messed up her makeup. Lindey saw Topper's car pull up and he rolled down the window, Rafe sitting in the passenger seat. She froze, and Lynn pulled her up off the stairs where they were saying.