_Chapter 14_

Lynn and Lindey soon left The Chateau to go get a change of clothes before heading to the Cameron's. The girls walked down the street together in silence, but Lynn finally broke it because she couldn't keep it in anymore.

"OKAY WHEN," She grinned at her sister and she gave her a weird look.

"What?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You know what," She rolled her eyes, "when did you and him start that?" She nudged her playfully and a smile formed on Lindey's face.

"Oh, yeah, that happened while we were inside," She grinned.

"WELL, TELL ME," Lynn was basically pleading at this point.

"He went on a big speech about how he changed his viewing of love when he met me and instead of folding like a goddamn lawn chair, I kissed him," She laughed.

"YOU kissed HIM?" Lynn's jaw dropped.

"Yeah, bold as hell of me, isn't it," She smirked, as she walked up the stairs to the house. 

"Uhm, YEAH," Lynn laughed, shutting the door behind her.

Lindey laughed while walking into her room, going to take a shower, choosing today as an everything shower day. Best I Ever Had by Drake started playing from her phone and she danced around in her shower while she washed her hair, and started to shave her legs. Lynn was in her bathroom using a Cinnamon Toast Crunch scented bath bomb in the tub, while scrolling on her phone. She hummed to the quiet TikTok sounds coming from the phone as she watched 'which one would you pick' videos. Forty five minutes later Lindey finished her shower, sitting in her sink in a pair of sweatpants and bralette to do her skincare and makeup.

"What do I wear tonight?" Lynn walked into her sisters bathroom in a towel.

"Clothes, I'm not changing outta this, so I'd say something casual," Lindey laughed and her sister nodded.

"Kay, thank you!"

The Spins by Mac Miller started playing while she was doing her blush so she sang into the brush and danced while sitting. Lynn came into the room and sat on her sisters bed, laughing slightly at the sight of her sister. She was glad to see her happy, especially knowing she was happy because of Rafe. Lindey got down from her sink and went into her room, laying next to her sister.

"You're in a good mood," Lynn smiled at her.

"Yeah," She smiled back, and Lynn grinned.

"I'm happy you finally are," She laid her head in the crook of her sisters neck as they laid there scrolling on their phones.

The silence was broke by knocking on Lindey's window and she whipped her head towards it. Under the blinds she saw familiar looking jeans and she sighed.

"JJ WE HAVE A FRONT DOOR," She yelled so she could hear him, getting up, causing Lynn to let out a loud laugh.

She pulled up her blinds and it revealed JJ making a weird face causing her to laugh and Lynn to laugh harder. She opened the window, letting him in and he flopped on her bed.

"What have I said about outside clothes on the bed-" Lindey sighed, laying back down.  

"Hi princess," JJ smiled, kissing Lynn's knee.

"Hi," She grinned, blushing.

"You guys are so fucking gross," Lindey groaned, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah and you locking lips with Rafe earlier wasn't? The fuck was that?" JJ laughed, and Lindey blushed.

"I don't know, I was feeling epic," She smirked and JJ laughed.

"The vampire diaries quote speaks wonders," Lynn laughed, causing her sister to laugh.