Chapter 6

"How are we gonna get in the water without being noticed?" Lindey smiled, and he grinned.

"Go under," He smirked, taking his shirt off, throwing it to the side.

She watched as her did, accidentally biting her lip and he noticed, causing another smirk.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Shut up, Cameron," She rolled her eyes and took off her clothes because she had a deep purple bikini under, and she saw him staring at her, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Shut up, Madden," He mocked causing her to grin at him.

The two walked towards the water, both getting in further away from the little kids surfing class. The instructor had his back turned to them so they both went under the water over to the kids. Rafe tapped one of the kids feet and the kid let out a scream, causing Lindey to laugh, inhaling water. She rose quickly causing and the instructor stared at her.

"EXCUSE ME? WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?" She yelled at the two teens and they ran out of the water.

"Grab our clothes!" Lindey couldn't stop laughing and coughing.

"GET BACK HERE! I'M CALLING SECURITY!" The instructor yelled after them.

"Don't think that's an option right now," Rafe grabbed Lindey's hand, laughing and running down the beach away from the country club. 

The two ran hand and hand down the beach, until they knew they were far enough from the country club, Rafe leading them up into the grass.

"Holy shit," The two breathed, speaking in unison.

"Probably the most fun I've had running in a while," Lindey laughed and Rafe smiled at her.

"Might as well walk to John B's from here, it's close," He put his arm around her and she shattered, "Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you."

"What about my car?" Lindey laughed.

"We'll go get it later," Rafe took her hand, while his arm was draped over her shoulder.

The HMS pouge pulled back up to the dock at The Chateau, JJ helped Lynn out of the boat and walked with her back up to the house the two joking with each other while walking.

"Walk faster or I'll pick you up and run a lap I swear to God," JJ laughed, a few steps ahead of lynn.

"You wouldn't dare," She glared at him and he charged for her, throwing her over his shoulder.

"JJ PUT ME DOWN," She couldn't stop laughing while JJ ran a lap around the property.

"What are you two doing?" Pope laughed, as JJ stopped his lap.

"Clearly doing a lap," JJ laughed.

"JJ put my sister down," Lindey's voice sounded with a laugh.

"You guys look cute," Kiara smirked at the sight of Lindey and Rafe.

"Almost got kicked out of the country club," Rafe laughed, and Lindey released his hand, letting her hand fall.

"The hell did you two do?" Lynn laughed, JJ putting her down finally, "Thank you."

"Welcome, princess," He smiled at her then walked inside the house.

Lindey saw her sisters face turn red which caused her to laugh, forgetting what she had asked her.

"Hello, answer my question, what did you two do?" She waved her hand in front of Lindey's face.

"Oh, right, we messed with the little kids who were taking a surfing class then I choked on water because Rafe made me laugh," She smiled and Rafe laughed.