Ruin; My Love

Special Guest: Ruin

January 16 2024

Bunker (We still dont know which; but its not important.)

Ruin sat in his cell for quite a while; but he didnt think that more than a day had passed. He really was fighting with himself. Ruin wanted Eclipse to come back; but at the same time he wanted a visit to parts and services. He really did care about Eclipse; and it suprised him. Even if he got out of here; he knew hed try to find Eclipse again. Ruin looked around until he heard very angry footsteps get closer; and two people call out his name. Solar; and Moon were here.

''Hello?" Ruin called out; sounding tired.

Ruin knew it was Solar; and Moon but he felt like pretending that he didnt expect them to find him so fast or at all. He would keep his secret attraction towards Eclipse to himself. Solar; and Moon freed him, and took him back to the daycare. Ruin frowned when they werent looking.

''I will see you soon; Eclipse, my love.'' Ruin mumbled quietly to himself.

The Creators HQ

??

January 18 2024

Eclipse couldnt believe that he finally found the creator; and his HQ. He found his way in; and angrilly stomped onto the steps, and went upstairs to the control room. 

''Ugh!'' Eclipse caught his artificial breath; and glared at the stupid floating brain with his white irises. 

Eclipse was exausted; and hated those stairs now. He hated this whole damn place. Eclipse would burn it down to the ground if he could.

''The creator.'' Eclipse mocked; as he stepped closer menacingly.

The two started to converse. Eclipse really hated it that the creator forgot who he was. This was because Eclipse still thought that the creator made him. He didnt like the creator; but he still wanted answers. Eclipse tsked when the stupid brain finally remembered who he was. He was now just a few steps away from the computer. The faster Eclipse got this conversation done; the faster he could get back to his love; Ruin. He loved Ruin; and because of this it was making him emotional. Eclipse really wasnt used to having emotions nor caring about someone. He would focus on this later; and finish up this confrontation. Was he really in love?  

Eclipse begun to explain things.

''I have no idea how im back. I suddenly woke up in the stupid daycare. I dont have any memory on what happened. I dont even remember blowing up.'' Eclipse sounded tired; but also annoyed as he said this. 

The creator then said more stupid nonsense when they spoke about the other animatronics. Eclipse brought up how slowly; but surely, he and the others were getting revenge on him. The stupid brain then again said that he didnt make Eclipse. Eclipse growled; and after a while he used his magic to push the creator away from the computer. He froze the creator with his magic so he couldnt move. The stupid brain yet again was being rude as Eclipse looked through the computer logs to find info about his third resurrection. Eclipse then stopped typing; and was so confused.

''Where are the logs...?'' Eclipse sounded so disappointed.

The creator again said that he didnt make Eclipse.

''There should be blueprints...and you should of known when id come back. I dont understand! If you didnt make me then who did?!'' Eclipse shouted; glaring at the stupid brain with his white iris.