💉🔨Victory Lap[MedHammer]🍋

AN: Requested by Trashy_bag726

To make it easier, Medkit's name is Luther and Ban Hammer's name is Tremor

Luther is practically phighting for his life on the field, being chased by everyone on the opposing side, meanwhile everyone else oh HIS team is asking for healing. It's a good day to PHIGHT!!

...

Just not for Luther

Clearly.

Until he is dragged to the side by someone else, causing the others to lose him, scrambling and splitting up as Sling shoots right at their feet. They all try to get to him as he leads them away from Luther. Luther looks up to thank whoever dragged him to the side. But he instantly stops as he sees long dreads covering the sides of his vision when he looks up. It was Tremor. How fantastic. "Great. YOU saved me."

"Yep. Praise me." Luther raised an eyebrow on his unimpressed, annoyed face.

"...You're not even on my team. And you want me to praise you for yanking me out of the way?"

"Yep!"

"...Thank you."

"Hmmm...that's not enough for me." Tremor places his hand on the wall right next to Luther's head. He looks down at him with a cheeky grin as malice fills the eyes under his blindfold.

"...Ew."

"Oh, yeah. Get ready, buddy!"

"No."

"... what??"

"No. I feel like betting."

"Betting? I'm in for that!"

"If my team wins, I'M topping. TONIGHT."

"Alright, pixie! If MY team wins, prepare for a good ol' filling! I'm gonna stuff you like a turkey.~" As he says such, the times up sound rings. Luther's team won. Tremor's face instantly dropped. ...Shit. The two head back to the intermission lobby, Luther secretly happy under his stern face while Tremor's jaw is still dropped open. Even while being driven back to Crossroads, then through Lost Temple. It wasn't until Luther brought him all the way to his bed in his apartment that he finally snapped out of it, feeling Luther kiss his neck. "Hey hey-wait a second-!?" Luther shuts him up by pouncing on top of him, making out with him passionately. Tremor freezes for a second before kissing back, getting a good grip on Luther's ass, causing him to let out a quiet moan from his mouth. The session goes on for a bit before Luther pulls away.

"I wanna bend you over."

"Y-You're such a freak...~ I can have you arrested..."

"...I'm serious." A purple-tinted blush hits his face as such words are uttered from Luther's thin lips. Tremor shivers from the surprise as his dominance leaks from his head to his boots and onto the bed. Luther stepped up, grabbing Tremor's collar and pulling his head down to equal their eye height. "Bend...that ass...over." Tremor's breath stutters as his heart thumps rapidly. "Where'd all that alpha male masculinity go? I thought you were a warden."

"I am-! You just- caught me off-guard."

"We'll see in a bit." Tremor stares Luther down while Luther stares him...well, up. Their battle for dominance continues for minutes before Tremor groans loudly, beginning to take off the armor on his pants.

"You're so lucky I haven't bashed your head in."

"Sure, yeah, whatever." Luther fiddles with the belt of his pants, watching intently as Tremor undresses his bottom half, keeping his leg armor close. Luther felt...powerful. The only time he has ever been at the top was when he bottomed. He's never been THIS much of a top. He could already feel himself getting horny. A type that made him feel like HE was in charge of what went down. The only thing that stopped them was those clothes that at this point were only useful when hung at the knees and from the crus to the calf. Tremor still had his unnecessary ego. That would be fucked out of him soon. He sighed, standing at the bed and bending over onto it, revealing his ass to Luther. His ego slowly turned to anxiety as he looked back at Luther, who turned that anxiety into concern as he saw the most diabolical grin on his face. (He is PLOTTING.)

"I swear to god if you're planning something-"

"Shhh...~" Luther interrupted that out-loud thought, putting a finger to his lips for a bit before he slipped 2 fingers into his mouth, licking them up and down before getting on his knees right behind Tremor. He took his dry hand up to Tremor's ass, pulling it apart like bread as he revealed Tremor's virgin hole, purple like his horns and the tip of his dick. "Hm. Clean and perfect. Hasn't been used by a single person.~" Luther rims Tremor's hole with his finger.

"The hell- Ah-?!~" Tremor's confusion turned into slight pain as he felt two slimy fingers enter his ass. Both instantly touched his prostate, causing him to clench the unclenchable ground under him. Luther groaned softly as he felt Tremor's walls squeeze around his fingers instantly. He roughly thrust his fingers upward into his prostate. Tremor hissed through his sharp teeth as he punched the ground from the passion he felt flowing inside of him. It was just prep, but it felt way too good having his hole scissored open. After a bit though, he felt his ass finally free from the torturous pleasure as he groaned. His saliva dripped onto the ground a bit. He is suddenly flipped onto his side roughly, one leg on the ground while the one facing the sky is lifted. With Luther right behind him, his teal-tipped cock lined with Tremor's purple-tinted opening.

"Ready...?~"

"You-...better be gentle." Luther's ego has never been higher as he felt his dick "instinctively" thrust as aggressively as possible into Tremor's hole, causing him to yelp surprisingly before groaning. "Ich- AAUUUuuggHH!!~"

"...Woah."

"D-Don't you- ah...~ know how to b-be gentle!?" Tremor barks at Luther angrily. Luther, however, didn't take too kindly to being berated.

"Don't you dare tell me how to fuck...~" Luther turns him back onto his hands and knees, straddling his legs right on top of Tremor before beginning to roughly thrust into him, causing Tremor to whimper and moan into the ground on instinct, feeling his insides squeeze around Luther's dick. Luther had a big grin on his face as he watched the pride drain from Tremor's face like water while thrusting. Their skin hit together with a rough 'slap!' Tremor's eyes rolled up as he felt himself being taken by Luther. And he was thrusting rather deep. Luther was loving the power, though. Clearly. And he wasn't holding back his pleasure just because Tremor asked him to. Fair trade since Tremor was always rough on him unless he was feeling more affectionate than horny. "Man...where'd your ego go?~" Tremor didn't answer back, instead looked back at him with an angry expression as he tried to hold in his moans and groans. Luther gives him a grin. "Yeah...you're just a bratty little whore. That poor little ass of yours is gonna go through such pain...~"

"AUHHhh!! M-More- give me more!~" Luther giggles as he thrusts his hips faster, giving Tremor a rough beating down there. "AAH- f-fuck, Luther...!~"

"T-Tremor...ghhn...~" Luther gives Tremor's ass a rough slap, causing him to grit his teeth.

"C-C'mon, pipsque-EEaaAK!~ P-Put those-nngH!~ h-hips to work if you c-can!~" Tremor cackles, giving a snarky laugh, causing Luther to get aggravated. He flips him on his back, lifting his toned, brawn legs. He has a sadistic grin as he looks down at Tremor.

"So you'd rather be bred like a sluttly little dog...?~" Luther roughly pounds into him, his balls hitting Tremor's lower abdomen, earning a lovely loud moan from him as he threw his head back. He wasn't exactly flexible, so of course when Tremor's back was bent there was a crack that came with it.

Before they both knew it, Luther grunts, spilling his warm cum inside Tremor. Tremor lets out a loud groan, also releasing himself, dripping onto the ground. They both fall to the ground next to one another. As Luther pulls out, a wet 'pop!' comes from Tremor's ass, followed by Luther's cum pouring from him. His blindfold was crooked, revealing 2 of his eyes on the left side of his face and his drolling, sweaty face. He twitched wildly, feeling his once virgin hole now stretched and filled. Luther kisses his cheek. He pulls his and Tremor's pants up, slapping Tremor's ass again, causing his teeth to grit together again. "Wanna try this next time?"

"Sh-Shut up...~" The door suddenly swings open to see a visibly horrified Sword. "..."

"..."

"..."

"...So you're gay--"

"Shut up, Zenith"

Word count:1459))