🍋Measurements||SubKit🎀💉

AN: For simplicity's sake, Medkit’s name is Luther, and Subspace’s name is Pyro. Request from haha_shipsgobrr and my friend. Also this is before the incedent when they had both their eyes. YOU FREAKS MADE ME DO THIS YOU’RE LUCKY BESTIE PAYED ME 20 BUCKS FOR THIS!!

Subspace and Medkit. Or at least, that’s what they are known by in their faction. Their real names are Pyro and Luther. They are nothing like other students in their classes. Or dorms. Usually, you’d see them always causing some sort of trouble or talking in class. Nope. They HATE each other. Luther hates Pyro’s annoyingly high voice as if the only reason it is there is to annoy the hell out of him. Everyone envies him in that class except for Luther. Luther thinks he would be better dead. But Pyro on the other hand, hates him in the best way possible. Because he acts like he likes him thinking he’s slick on how friendly and evil he is being. Everyone sees it. Medkit doesn’t though. Which is kind of sad since even if he doesn’t see it, he’s still straightforward and rude. Which kind of backtracks the backhandedness Pyro presents.

But after a long day, Pyro heads back to their dorm. He, for once, looked tired. He opened the door to his dorm. Luther is there, typing on his computer on the couch, watching TV. Which perked Pyro back up. He was tired, he was stressed. He just needed somebody to snuggle with. Luther usually lets him do that since it shuts him up. Even though Pyro’s body was cold. But his hands were surprisingly warm. While Luther was the opposite despite barely sleeping. Pyro slams himself onto the couch cushions, grumbling loudly, trying to get Luther’s attention.

“Huh. Never seen you this tired. At least you won’t bother me.” Pyro takes the opportunity to be overly nice to him again.

“Hey there, teal cutie…~”

“Shut it, child.” Luther types on his computer, trying to ignore Pyro’s lingering presence. Pyro tries to look over his shoulder several times. The coffee table was rather messy for him being a neat person. Pyro scoffs egotistically. He hated him, but he could not even BARE the sight of seeing a messy workspace. He cleans off some beakers and such from the table. Luther looks up from his computer with a suspicious stare. “Why are you cleaning off my lab?”

“Can I not be helpful to you once in a while? And leave you to…whatever work you’re doing?” Pyro opens one of Luther’s files, looking at the messy papers. He opens it completely, putting them in order from most to least important by asking Luther ever so often, throwing away any scratch work Luther claims he does not need. Luther continues typing away and writing every so often on papers around him, papers that are now neatly stacked. As Pyro finished, he looked over Luther’s shoulder, trying to get a glimpse at the shorter male’s work. Luther instinctively moved in the way of his sight to block it. Until Pyro snatched his files, looking through the work.

“Will you knock it off!?” Luther tries to reach for it, Pyro laughing as he flips through it. Luther snatches his files back out of Pyro’s hands, his claws had made tiny marks in the beige folder. He sighs as he tries to smooth those out. Pyro manically laughs right in his face at how sensitive he is over his work. “Wow, are you SERIOUSLY that pissy over your work!? You think I’m gonna rip it into shreds?!” Pyro laughs at the slightly shorter man clenching his work.

“You should experiment on how long you can shut the fuck up for.”

“Experiment on my fucking ass!” Pyro spats right back at Luther, Luther rolling his eyes out of hatred of him. The two disagree harshly with one another despite being in the same branch of invention.

“What do you want anyways? I’m busy and you just barge in here like an idiot.”

“Weellll…I want to experiment on you!!”