Names and Descriptions

I said I was gonna make one. I’m also gonna give descriptions for spicy chapters.

Sword: Zenith “Sword” Blade

A cunning and quick-footed young man. His young, fit stature makes for a good cuddle and lovemaking partner. He works out daily, quite the artisan, and is very kind if you’ll let him be. His height is average, but does not use it to his advantage unless given permission.

When it comes to sex, he prefers to call it lovemaking rather than calling it anything else. He is very respectful, and not willing to push boundaries when lovemaking. But when one is comfortable, he is too. He is down for anything and refuses to have sex when upset or aggravated. He stops when you cum unless you tell him otherwise. His size is average, at about 6 inches. He shaves when he finds a lover he is willing to let himself go with.

Rocket: Harper X. Plosion

A short but proud boy with a type of spicy passion in his heart of how he wants to be loved. He has a very “no homo btw” love language. He hated PDA, love connections, kissing, hugging, any of it, especially in public. Or that’s at least what he says. If he’s given this, he’ll get all flustered and start groaning like an idiot with his head in his hands and a blushing face. Also, don’t EVER let this man drive

When it comes to sex, he’s a very passionate lover. But you would have to be careful if you’re at his house since he still lives with his dad. He is okay with doing it anywhere, as long as it’s not in public. He wants somewhere where either you or him could be loud.

Ban Hammer: Tremor Ban(Hammer)

Complete opposite of Rocket. He is the worst. He is egotistical, he’s rude, he’s harsh, he’s selfish, and he thinks he’s better than everyone.

When it comes to sex, prepare your ass, pussy, face, all the holes you either have or don’t have. He’s big, at LEAST a foot. His length has a purple tip and has piercings on the base He’s a big guy, what can I say? He will not hold back either. He is rough and if it hurts, he will tell you, “Shut the fuck up and take it, whore…~” straight to your face and keep going. Maybe even go deeper. He has no mercy and no remorse. The feeling should be mutual with you and him. He is hard to top but if you’re demanding enough, he’ll cave just for you, as seen in Victory Lap. If not, though, he’ll be a lot more aggressive to you with the intent to rip you in half like a piece of paper.

Medkit:Luther DiValentino

A british doctor with no intention of having any sort of sexual relations unless you were a trusted friend of his. Or Tremor. He has a slightly above-average height and is practically always tired. He would appreciate a coffee or something if brought to him. The only people he talks to other than Zenith, Pyro(unintentionally), and Tremor, is any barista at the Iron Cafe, which he goes to every Wednesday and Friday. He is good friends with a girl there named Coil, an up and coming phighter who also is known by Riley.

He is very slow and gentle. Not on purpose though. He is just tired. But if he were to get a good night’s rest, be prepared. He will get ahead of himself if given the chance to be a top unless told to stop. If a bottom, he would try his best not to be noisy. He feels it makes him feel like a slut if he gets too noisy. Unless he screams. He’s either in pain or indulging into his desires.

Subspace: Pyro Tripmine

He is incredibly aggressive. Whether he has a strapon on or he’s a bottom. He is trans. He is afraid if the gets bottom surgery it’ll screw his body up. He hates talking about feelings, he wants to be toyed with despite if he gets hurt or something tears inside of him. He’ll suck it up and deal with it.