🍋Soap Debris||ValkBox🎤🎶

AN: For the sake of simplicity and cuz I’m lazy, Boombox’s name is Rave, Valk’s is Corey, and Dom’s is Reign. I forgot who asked for this.

The crowds cheer wildly as Dom and Valk bow and such. One of their songs plays in the background as some exit and some run backstage to meet the amazing. As Valk and Dom sit down in their makeup room, they meet fans, take pictures, and sign autographs. All the popular stuff. It takes about an hour and a half to finish up. The brothers were incredibly winded from meeting fans. The wave was over at least. “Hey, Reign.”

“Yeah?”

“You wanna like…go to Rave’s house?”

“Yeah. I’ll get our stuff.” Reign gets up from his seat, heading over to the other side of the room to grab their makeup kits and outfit changes and such. Meanwhile, Corey pulled out his phone, texting Boombox.

Boombox
Boombox
Boombox
Boombox
RAAAAVVVEEEEEE

I saw u per4ming! You looked great

Aww, gosh, I didn’t sound that good! You know Im still congested

And you still rocked it!
Anyways, why the late text?? :33

I wanna come over
Me and dom wanna

Of course!!!11! >w<

I’ll pick up some pizzas for us !!

OH MY GOD,1 I WANNA MAKE OUT WITH YOU IVE BEEN CRAVING A SLICE FOR A MONTH!!!/p

Gay

Whatever, nerd
Get over here >:)

I will, goober :3

Corey giggles as he puts his phone in his pocket, the heat from his phone touching the fabric and the hot fabric hitting his skin makes him shiver softly as he gets used to it. Reign stuffs their stuff into their bags, sighing and handing Corey his bag. They both talked to each other on the way out, giggling and talking about what happened at the concert and who or what they saw in the crowd. They talked the whole way, making sure to stay hidden and disguised so they didn’t miss their stop giving autographs. Hard work as an idol. While on the express, they ordered 2 pizzas for themselves and Rave for when they get back to Crossroads.

Uhh timeskip woouuugghh

There is a knock on Rave’s door. He dashes from the living room to go get it, seeing Reign and Corey both with one pizza each in their hands. Rave instantly jumped on Corey and Rave, hugging both of them. “AAHH!! THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!”

“Aww, you’re welcome, Rave!~”

“It’s no problem.”

Dude, I’m so fucking lazy, let’s just get to the gushy gushy good stuff that sounds like some creamy mac n cheese.

Corey and Reign are lying on the couch, the TV still on. Until Corey is awakened by a noise in the bathroom. Maybe Rave was awake. But no light was on in the bathroom that he saw. He didn’t hear the door open or close. He slowly got up, making sure Reign, who was leaning on him, did not wake up. He crept out of the living room to the kitchen, grabbing a random frying pan for protection, to the part in the hallway between the upstairs and the hallway. The bathroom light was on. He shuddered, slowly grabbing the doorknob. He hesitated before swinging the door open, ready to swing the pan. A yelp comes from in front of Corey as well as his hands are stopped. His eyes opened and looked up, seeing Rave. He was completely shirtless, though. “C-Calm down, it’s me!” Corey looks down slowly as he realizes Rave is shirtless. He backs up as he realizes;he’s naked.