💔Hyacinth🌸🌷VineSpace [ANGST]

I don't like seeing you guys happy :3

WARNING: THIS IS AN ANGST STORY, AND CONTAINS VINESPACE. I CANNOT MAKE THIS UP MY FRIEND ASKED ME TO MAKE SOMETHING TO MAKE THEM CRY. So if I make you cry uh get fucked lolololol-
But srs. This chapter contains topics such as
Attempted self-amputation
SH
Blood
Attempted Murder
Interpretation
Also, you know the drill. Subspace’s name is Pyro, and the very new Vinestaff in this story, her name is Shizen, Shi for short.

Why would Pyro invite her? They never even talk. They bonded a bit better than expected when Luther ranted about how annoying and stupid he was. He was annoying and all. And murderous. But he seemed…sweet? In a creepy way. Which was…good? As Shizen walked through the halls, several stared at her. He knew almost instantly why; she saw but only one or two girls in all while heading to Subspace’s apartment. There were not a lot of females in Blackrock. Especially not ones that wore something like hers. Hopefully, she didn’t get picked at for anything unusual about her.

And she didn’t. Just a lot of stares and whispering. Until a certain also-pink fellow skips up to her, hugging her tightly, just as happy as when they first met. Everyone around quivered a bit. Everyone backed up almost instantly as Pyro skipped off, taking Shizen with him. He brought her to his apartment, opening the door for her and closing it behind them as they entered. It was rather messy, with dead plants around with pink dust sprawled onto the leaves. Seems like people aren’t the only thing he experiments on. ‘How sad,’ Shizen thought, holding some of them in his hands. “Oh don’t mind those, you weren’t meant to see them!!” Pyro stands in the way of Shizen and the dead plant.

“I have to heal it…” Shizen moves Pyro out of the way, forming her staff from her hands. She taps the dead plant, sprouting it from a dead vine plant to a lovely Hyacinth.

“If you think I’m going to take care of it, you are SORELY mistaken, little plant girl!”

“I don’t expect you to. But it would be nice to have something here that matches you!” Pyro looked down at the pink plant. What an eyesore to see something living in such a snowy climate. And so…girly. Why would he EVER be interested in flowers? But the way Shizen looked seeing the dead plant. Why did it ache him? Like a needle slitting his entire heart open and picking out each artery one by one. His fingers tingle and twitch as they slowly ball up into a fist. He wanted to change the topic. He thought and thought before seeing carvings on Shizen’s left arm. Her cursed arm. It was practically wood. But whatever. Didn’t hurt to ask, right?

“What are those carves on your arms?!” Shizen flinched as Pyro lifted her arm to his view. He looked at the deep scars in her wood-like arm. Pyro looked back up at her, awaiting an answer. She draws he hand back, covering her mouth slightly with said arm. She whimpers, tapping her foot.

“I…tried to cut off my arm. I was young and the curse scared me. It forms over other injuries but…not these.”

“Oh, that’s all wounds, doll! I have wounds just like it!”

“But…your arm isn’t-” Pyro pulls up his covered arm. Some spots on it are pink like his poison, but the most noticeable ones are on his arms. In the unrotten spots. Cuts. Self-inflicted cuts. And they look recent with pink blood dried up on the scars. Shizen instantly grabs his arm, looking at the scars, concerned. “What did you do?! Did you trip?! Scratched?! Stung?! Grazed!?”

“No, silly!! I did these myself!!” Pyro was laughing. But Shizen didn’t find it very funny. She was a bit frightened that Pyro was so chill about being on the verge of bleeding from any of these cuts.