🍋Warm Bed||Swocket⚔️🚀

AN: I lied about the last chapter getting a part 2. But I might make a small Hypertana of what they're doing. I decided to make something Swocket-y, but also something sweet and wholesome. Art is NOT by me.))

Zenith leads Harper to his room. It's dark in the house and everyone is asleep. As Zenith opens the door, there is a smell of vanilla and cherry blossoms. As well as a luminescent orange, but lovely color radiating from the cracked door. As he slides the door open, there is a rather...romantic display by Zenith's bed. There's soft but sensual lofi playing on a small speaker, not too loud, but audible if you're near enough. There were also some candles contained in small glass cups. Red and pink specifically.

But surprisingly, there were rose petals on the bed. Zenith wasn't one for flowers, so it was kind of sweet Not too many, but it was romantic. Harper was blushing softly. All of this was a lot for him. Not just what they were about to do. Just the display. So extra and unnecessary but...so romantic. It was like he was in some cheesy romance movie made in the 1980s "...if you are not ready you can tell me-"

"N-No no I am! Just...nervous." Zenith nods, picking Harper up bridal style, and places him down. Harper leans onto Zenith's bed and is gently kissed on the neck. Harper sighs lovingly as he leans into it. Zenith takes his pants off and sets them down. "You're gorgeous, Harper."

"I...thanks."

"I could look at that mesmerizing face all day, my love." Zenith's hands were gentle as they made their way up Harper's shirt, pulling it up and kissing him from the top of where his white curly hair near his privates to his chest. "I could kiss you all day..." The way Zenith talked and his attitude while saying it was so...peaceful. There was quiet but sensual lofi playing in the background. No words to ruin it. Nothing could prepare Harper for this as he was already sweating and whining like an idiot. "You've always been so impatient. Keep it together for just a little longer..."

...god was he nervous after that. He shuffled his legs as Zenith sat in between them. Zenith slowly began taking off Harper's pants and his boxers, revealing both of their dicks. Zenith was bigger at about 7 inches. Harper was at about 5-6 inches. Pretty average.(It is average so don't even) Zenith took his hand around both at the same time, stroking against one another. Harper moaned softly as he looked down at the action, both of their tips dripped with precum. Zenith holds Harper's cheek, kissing the smaller male on the lips. "Fuck...this is embarrassing...!~"

"What's embarrassing? It's just us."

"I know but...it's not exactly my...hundredth time."

"I know. That's why I'm being gentle. Why would I want to scare you?" Zenith gently rubs some of the precum on his dick, serving as a lubricant. Harper's heart rate increases as Zenith lines himself up. "Relax..." Zenith gently tries to push his tip inside. Just as he got his tip in just enough, he slowly slid in, his hips getting closer to Harper, who whas whining with a high voice.

"Hhng-aah...~"

"It's okay- It's okay. I'm here. I'm not gonna hurt you." Zenith gently slid in and out, holding the boy close to him. He propped him up onto the pillows so he could sit up a bit or at least feel like he is. Zenith is holding both of Harper's hands on both sides of his body to give him some comfort in such a heated experience. "You're doing great already...~"

"Th...Thank you...~" Harper whined into the air with labored breaths following behind as he squirmed and held Zenith's hands tighter. Zenith was enjoying his pleasured noises. Not enough to force them out, though. But he still, when Harper asked, went a bit faster and harder. His breathing became more labored and his whimpers became louder. Harper had a naturally high voice due to always articulating in his life. So it wasn't surprising that, at moments, his voice would crack and his whimpers or moans would come out as squeaks like a toy. Zenith found these cute.

"Your whines are too cute.~"

"Sh-mmh...shut up-hhnn...~" His voice cracked again as Zenith went a bit deeper, yelping. Zenith pumps his hips faster into him, holding his hips gently. "F-Fuck, you're really-mmgh...g-goin' at it...~"

"Just-mmgh...relax...~"

"A-Aah!~ Z-Zenith!~"

"Hh~Harper...~" Zenith felt Harper's rounded nails scraping against his back, barely breaking flesh, but it broke. He looked down at Harper with gentle eyes. Harper enjoyed the way he just stared at him for a solid few seconds before pulling him in by his shoulders and kissing him. Zenith got caught off-guard from this and kissed back after processing it. Harper squeaked and whined, feeling Zenith's length explore his insides lovingly faster and faster. The two pulled away when Harper threw his head back, looking up at the ceiling. Zenith was feeling him up meanwhile, touching him from his chest to his thighs. He made sure to hold Harper's hips down with a bit of force so he didn't accidentally hurt him. "Fuck...you just might make me cum...~"

"Wh-Wha-...?!~" Clearly Harper wasn't used to praise cuz he started blushing more than he already was. Zenith couldn't help but laugh and kiss his cheek. "Y-You didn't have to say that...~"

"But it's best to tell the truth, is it not?"

"...w-wouldn't it just be my body that makes you cum, though--"

"Don't say that. YOU'RE gonna." Zenith goes back to thrusting, getting a bit rough as he went faster, causing Harper to yelp and continue moaning and whimpering.

"Z-Zenith!!~"

"Sorry...You just feel so...good!~" Zenith's thrusts slowly begin getting sloppy as he gets more and more enticed, addicted, hungry from the feeling of his lover's insides. Saliva dripped down his chin as he bit. Before he knew it, he had finally felt release, sliding himself deep into Harper and cummin. Harper arches his back, biting down on Zenith's neck like a chew toy. After a few, the two's bodies relaxed heavily, cuddling with one another.

Morning...

Harper wakes up to two arms wrapping around him. One on his waist and the other around his chest, clenching his arm. "I know you're not that strong in your sleep."

"Mmph..."

"I have to take a shower and get changed--"

"Staayyyy...~"

"I can't, hun-bun. I wanna smell good after last night."

"Nooo...be smelly with me...~" Zenith clenches him close, flipping Harper onto his back as he snuggled right on top of him. His cheek is smushed against Harper's as he slowly began purring louder and louder. "You need rest...~"

"Just a shower, man."

"No~o. No shower...~" Harper sighed and rolled his eyes. He reluctantly wrapped his arms around Zenith, cuddling back as they both rested together. Harper had to admit, his legs were a bith quakey after they finished making love. So this was nice that Zenith was caring so relentlessly about Harper. He blushed into Zenith's neck, feeling the vibration from his upper half as his lover purred.

Pure bliss.

I could never draw careless public sex with them they're so gentle with each other and I'm so unreasonably here for it. WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?! Word count:1259))