☾ 4

Athena and I let the kids pick between going to the aquarium or going to an amusement park. Of course, they picked the latter. We asked if anybody else wanted to go and of course everyone was down. I was more excited to spend time with the kids and Athena than anyone else. For that reason, I made sure we separated at the park.

I walked with my hands in my pockets as Athena walked beside me. She was pushing Aspen in her stroller while Maddox walked a few steps in front of us. The kid wanted to get on everything and I was down to get on every ride with him, but Athena's cautious instincts only led us to some rides. "Ugh, you would think some of these women would have some decency."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked over to my wife. It was hot as hell and I was sweating like a b-tch. Hopefully, we'd get in some A/C soon for lunch. "Don't act like you don't notice all of them staring at you," Athena told me with a bit of annoyance. I chuckled at her. Damn, she sure got jealous easily. I didn't even notice all the eyes I was getting until she said something.

Some chick in her younger twenties was walking a few feet beside us. She was giggling with her friend and obviously pointed me out. Honestly, she was hot as f-ck but my wife was all that I cared about. If I wanted to f-ck girls then I would be single. "Don't be so jealous, angel. None of them look as good as you," I told her before leaning over and kissing her cheek. She smiled a little bit but I could tell she wasn't fully convinced.

"Hey! Let's get on that," Maddox yelled as he pointed to a huge roller coaster. It had many loops, spins and twists. My stomach churned. I really didn't want to puke out my breakfast all over the cement, but I couldn't let Maddox down. I got on every other ride so I had to get on this one.

Athena looked towards the roller coaster and her mouth dropped. "Nope! No way, mister," she told Maddox sternly. He looked towards me for help. That's when Athena started yelling at me. "Kai, don't even! It's literally called, 'Death Trap!' I'm not losing my son and wife because of a stupid roller coaster," Athena argued before I could say anything.

"Come on, angel. It'll be fine. Thousands of people have rode it and survived. If it wasn't safe then it wouldn't be up! I'll make sure we're strapped in tight! You just stay here and look pretty with Aspen."

Before my wife could nag, I grabbed Maddox and started running towards the line. She called after us but we dashed away. Once we got in line, I gave Maddox a high five. "You're the coolest mom ever," he told me before hugging me. I laughed and ruffled his hair as I looked towards Athena who was standing there in disbelief. She was motioning for us to come back but I looked away from her. She was a bit too overprotective about the kids sometimes. She claimed I'd be the same way if I pushed them out of my vagina.

"So, you're a mom," a feminine voice asked from behind me. I turned around in the line and saw that I was facing the hot chick that was pointing me out earlier. She tossed her blonde hair and her blue eyes sparkled in the sun. "I mean, you're like twenty," she said with a laugh.

I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly and chuckled. "Twenty-nine, actually," I told her as I looked towards Maddox who was jumping up and down as we waited for our turn on the ride. I looked back at the blonde to see her biting her lower lip.

"Well, I'm Molly." She reached her hand towards me and I shook it. A blush fell upon her cheeks and she batted her eyelids at me. I just smiled politely. "So, are you single with a kid or?" Her hand had let go of mine but now her hand was on my bare arm. She licked her top lip seductively and I gulped. "I'm sorry if I'm coming on a bit too strong, but you just look so sexy in this tank top."

"Uh," I said as my eyes grew wide. This was truly awkward and slightly tempting. I looked towards Athena and of course she was staring us down. Her hands were on her hips as she awaited my next action. I bit my lower lip. "I'm Kai," I said once I faced Molly again. "I'm sorry, Molly but I'm actually married. The beautiful woman over there with the cute baby girl in the stroller is mine." Molly looked over towards Athena and sighed. "I'm so sorry."