☾ 17

I couldn't believe Kai had convinced me to get into the sketchy, small lake. The water wasn't so deep and there was a beautiful waterfall that poured into its contents but the whole idea was still horrible to me. It would seem like this place was nearly hidden for a reason. If the people of the island wanted people to go here they would've made an obvious path or it would be in all of the brochures, but this place seemed to come out of nowhere—as if it wasn't meant to be seen or heard of. Maybe someone owned this. What if we were trespassing!? Doing things like this when we were younger wasn't a big deal but now that we were older and actually had kids, neither of us could afford to go to jail.

My mouth began to open to tell Kai that I didn't think that this was a good idea, but all my sane thoughts left my mind when I felt her feverish lips skim down my neck. "You worry too much," she mumbled to me as she put a strand of my hair behind my ear. Her lips moved slowly down my neck, leaving shivers down my spine as if it was our first time. My stomach turned for some odd reason when she looked into my eyes. It was almost like I was looking into those forest-like eyes of hers when I first saw her. I remembered serving her at the restaurant as she sat there checking me out with her friends. Her eyes on my body made Michaela so jealous back then. So jealous that she tried to kill me. I nearly died from being in love with the woman before me.

We've been through so much drama that it was almost unbelievable and after months of constant despair, I think I could finally see us making it through marriage. I didn't go through all of this hell with Kai just to let her go. She was trying her best and I wanted to make everything right. Together, we could make things between us work. It was crazy how I came to this conclusion when we both stood naked in a hidden lake in Maui. "Are you okay," she asked me gently. Her hands met my hips and she pulled me into her arms.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and held her tightly as I nodded my head. "Yeah, I just love you a little too much," I whispered against her chest.

She chuckled before kissing my forehead softly. "I love you even more, angel." I grinned as my cheeks flushed red as if we were on our first date. She laughed at me and her hand met my chin. With the help of her hand, my chin lifted up and I looked straight into her mesmerizing eyes. The smile on her face made my heart flutter. I leaned in and captured her lips with my own off of impulse. The kiss was almost forceful and frantic, but Kai held me closely and moved her lips against mine passionately.

Our kiss lingered and it was like I was succumbed by her champagne lips. One of my hands lifted up and I ran it through her soft, flowing hair. I couldn't get enough of her lips on mine, that's why I was a bit upset when she moved her lips away from mine. Her forehead met mine as she stared into my eyes with not just lust, but love. A whimper escaped my lips as I brought my other hand up to her face. I brushed her lips with my thumb lightly. She gave me a gentle smile before taking my hand with hers.

I followed my wife out of the water and onto the grass. She let go of my hand to grab the blanket that we were supposedly to have our own personal picnic on, but now it was going to get used for a whole different reason. Within seconds, my back was laying on the blanket as Kai hovered over with me with hungry, yet loving eyes. I could tell that she was ready to explore my body like she had never done before. She bit her lower lip as she ran her hand down the outside of my left thigh. Her hand lifted it up and I got the notion to wrap my legs around her desirable, fit body.

She squeezed my thigh slightly before leaning in and giving me a soft kiss. My insides were burning up from the anticipation of the things we were about to do by an abandoned waterfall. My p-ssy was aching and dripping with starvation from Kai's magnificent, dexterous touch. By the way she gazed in my eyes and trickled her fingers slowly up and down my thighs, I knew she knew as well. She knew that I needed her oh so f-cking much and she was teasing me for that. She wanted me to suffer. She wanted me to beg for it.