Chapter 2: The Initiates

For the next couple of months, Smoke and Scorpion search for warriors worthy to join them and build a clan of their own. They look all over Japan to aid Kuai Liang fight against the Lin Kuei. In the middle of the night, there is someone who is stealing from Tomas who is desperate to eat and is caught stealing from him and wants to find somewhere to sleep. Smoke took him to his brother and was impressed to see how skilled he is, "You have fighting spirit young one what is your name?" The boy looks straight at him, "My name is Hanzo Hasashi." he trains day and night with his new grandmaster learning how to control his rage. For the next couple of weeks, the initiates go through gruesome training from stealth, self defense, and strength training. One masked initiate is at the top of her training and fellow initiates due to skill and combat which catches Smoke's eye, "Wow whoever that person is can sure kick ass." the grandmaster speaks which draws Smoke's attention, "Take a fifteen minute break." Everyone goes to take a water break as Tomas goes to talk to the masked person, "That was amazing! How did you learn to do that?" full of curiosity as the student stands there, "I was trained at birth just like the grandmaster never took a day off not once." taking her mask off to reveal herself. He is admired by her beauty, "Wow you are so beautiful! What is your name?" she responds with a smile, "My name is Lyn what is yours?" Smoke couldn't speak as he stands there in blank space until he realizes he's going to make it awkward, "My name is Tomas Vrbada the grandmaster of the Shirai Ryu is my brother Kuai Liang." she looks at Tomas in shock, "The grandmaster is your brother? You both are blood related?" Tomas laughs, "No we aren't related by blood he's my adopted brother" Lyn couldn't wrap her head around what he had said, "Oh okay I thought you two were blood related since you both don't look related." The both of them laugh but little do they know that Kuai Liang were watching from a distance, "This is the first time I'm seeing Tomas talking to a girl." Kuai Liang tells Harumi smiling to see his brother happy, "Yeah your right he seems nervous around her hopefully he doesn't say anything weird around her." Kuai Liang agrees, "I know what you mean but this is my brother I think he will be okay. I'm gonna check up on Hanzo I didn't express this but I liked how you mocked that initiate's ass earlier." She think he likes her but he wouldn't admit it. He returns to the training room to check up on Hanzo as she stands there thinking to herself, "Wow I never thought he would compliment one me. I know I'm a good fighter hopefully I don't mess up." She looks to see Tomas and Lyn talking, "They are cute together." she says out loud.