Chapter 5: The Meetup

Lyn meets up with Tomas on the rooftop as promised. The two gaze into the night sky to look at the moon to adore the moonlight, Tomas stares at Lyn. Lyn tells Smoke, "Hey Smoke I.." he interrupts her, "No please you don't have to call me Smoke you can call me Tomas if you like." Lyn thinks to herself, "Lyn you both are going on a first name basis roll with it." She says out loud, "Oh okay. Tomas I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened earlier today. I never meant to you know get a little upset with you." he smiles, "Look it's totally fine no one beats a person on their first try it takes practice. I'll give you a piece of advice: Do not let anger become your enemy and have it dwell upon you." Lyn takes it into consideration, "Thank you Tomas I need to tell you something if that's okay." Tomas is curious, "What is it?" wanting to know. Lyn admits, "I just wanted to let you know that I have feelings for you please don't take it personally." he didn't know what to think, "Lyn are you kidding? Thank goodness you confessed first because I started having feelings for you the other day. The beat down you gave me was oddly amazing." They look at each other and share a beautiful kiss, the two go into Smoke's bedroom without making noise. He grabs her by the hips to bring her closer as the two land on the bed. The two of them start making out as she takes his shirt and mask off. Lyn sees his six pack, "Wow you are jacked Tomas how?" Tomas laughs, "Exercise and training that's how I got it." he tells her seductively. Smoke kisses her on the lips, grabs her ass, and kisses her all over her body. They stop and realize they were meant to be and nothing can keep them apart, "Lyn I love you and I always will." she is admired by his response, "I love you too Tomas." the two look at each other and fall asleep next to each other the rest of the night.