Chapter 11: The Aftermath

Lyn and Tomas see Kuai Liang enraged with tears in his eyes, "Brother you can't blame yourself it's not your fault Bi-Han wanted this." Kuai starts to look at Lyn as she calls his name, "Kuai what is wrong? What did your brother do?" Kuai is too hurt to speak, "Harumi...is dead because of me. I can't forgive myself!" both Tomas and Lyn comfort him, "Guys we need to find somewhere to camp for the night." The group goes to find a camp out area to sleep at for the night. Each of them clean off their clothes due to blood and dirt on their clothing. After, Kuai Liang tries to fall asleep but is awakened by a nightmare of his brother. He had a grin on his face when Kuai accidentally stabbed his wife. Tomas sees his brother having a nightmare by seeing him toss and turn, "Kuai it's alright we are here nothing is going to happen to you." Kuai falls back to sleep for the remainder of the night. The next morning everyone wakes up and starts to find a better place to stay and rest. The entire group plans out how they are going to stop Sub-Zero, "We have to go into full assault mode to prevent him from hurting people." Smoke and Lyn talk, "How many kids do you think we will have?" Lyn asks as Tomas gives her an answer, "Well I was planning on..." he was interrupted by Kitana, "Guys focus you guys can talk about that later." The two of them agree and help the other plan out how they will stop Bi-Han.