Chapter 10: Lin Kuei Attack

Everyone arrives at the festival to have a great time. They walk and laugh due to the conversation about Super Smash Bros. Tomas and Lyn go to a private room to have a couple of drinks, "Hey Tomas let's go have a couple of drinks to celebrate Raiden and Kitana will catch up." Tomas agrees as the two ordered martini's a man approaches them from behind who is revealed to be Bi-Han. He brings his Lin Luei to finish his brothers for betraying him. The other civilians run for their lives while everyone else begins fighting the Lin Kuei, "We have to get everyone out of here." Raiden says rushing a couple of people out. Lyn and Smoke go and fight the assassins, "Tomas with me we have to get these posers that are unwelcome." Scorpion and Harumi make sure the people are safe to help Lyn and Tomas. While fighting Lyn sees Smoke in danger, "Tomas!!! I'm coming!!!" she gets angry and fights off majority of the Lin Kuei with Scorpion and Harumi's help. Raiden electrocutes the rest to prevent Kitana from getting hurt, "Kitana are you alright?" he says checking up on her. Scorpion sees his brother and starts to get angry, he grabs his spear as Bi-Han make an ice sword and they battle it out. Lyn goes to help Kuai Liang until Smoke stops her, "He has to handle this." bringing her back as more Lin Kuei initiates fight them. Scorpion gets the upper hand and knocks him to the ground. As he is about to finish his brother, Harumi tries to stop him until he accidentally stabs her, "Harumi!!! Nooo!!!! I'm so sorry!!" he cries out putting his head in his palms, "Look at me! It isn't your fault you all need to go before your brother....goes after you. Go!" she says with every inch of life she has left. Bi-Han gets up and grabs his sword, he feels guilty for what had happened but quickly changes his mood, "Goodbye Kuai Liang." Smoke and Lyn jump into Scorpion's defense and kick him across the face. Tomas tries to get Scorpion to respond, "We need to go." Kuai Liang gets tears in his eyes as Lyn grabs his hand and pulls him so they can retreat. They run away while leaving Harumi's dead body laying there. Kuai Liang is in disbelief that he accidentally killed his wife due to his rage.