Chapter 9: The Festival

A couple of weeks have passed since the grandmaster found out about their relationship. Tomas is excited about the festival coming up and wants to ask Lyn as his date. Smoke sees Lyn walking in the hallway and approaches her, "Hey Lyn I know you might be busy but do you want to go to the festival with me?" Lyn starts to get excited, "Yes I would love to go." the two hug each other and departure. Later in the day, Kitana, Mileena, and Harumi help Lyn find an outfit for the festival that goes with her Shirai Ryu colors, "How about this blue one?" Harumi asks while holding a blue dress. Lyn looked at the dress with disgust, "No definitely not reminds me of you know who." Mileena finds one that catches Lyn's eye, "What about this one?" she displays a beautiful red dress that matches her eyes and her clan outfit, "Wow it's beautiful and elegant! I love it!" she goes to try the dress on to see if it fits which it does. Back at the Shirai Ryu temple, Tomas is finding an outfit with his brother helping him, "Hey Tomas here's a nice shirt and jeans." Tomas is relieved, "Thank you brother I love it." Smoke tries on his outfit seeing that it looks nice on him. At the temple, Lyn puts on her dress that she bought with the women at the store today and puts on makeup. Tomas goes to wait for Lyn in his nice outfit and waits for Lyn downstairs. After ten minutes have gone by, Lyn leaves her room and heads downstairs. Smoke sees how beautiful she is, "She's so beautiful she's like an angel." her eyes start to sparkle due to the reflection coming from the window hitting her red eyes. Raiden waits for Kitana to walk downstairs and is excited to be going with the rest of the gang.