Chpater 4: Checking in

Late in the afternoon, all Lyn could think about is her fighting match against Smoke. She punches the dummy repeatedly to improve her skills if she faces off against him. Tomas walks in the hallway until he hears Lyn's aggression and decides to check up on her, he walks in to see tears running down her face, "I'm not worth it Smoke I couldn't focus because I have personal issues." He begins to feel bad, "Don't worry about it." she walks closer. Smoke takes off his mask so she can see his face staring at it in awe. Lyn starts to take off her mask so Tomas can see what she looks like. He looks back to see if there is anyone in the room as they look at each other with love in their eyes, they lean closer and lock lips. The pair start making out in the training room, realizing what they both are doing, they put an end to it so the Grandmaster doesn't find out. Lyn blushes, "Hey meet me in the rooftop tonight?" he happily responds, "Okay sounds good I'll meet you then." little did they know that Kuai Liang was listening while Harumi is folding some of her clothes, "Kuai what is it? You have been watching them the entire time." he turns around, "Harumi what if she's using my brother? What if she isn't the one for him?" Harumi replies back, "Well if it works out then it works out but if it doesn't then it's not meant to be. It's all going to come down to them." Kuai walks up to Harumi gazing into his eyes as she is gazing into his, "What are you going to do Kuai Liang? Will you stop your brother?" asking wanting to know his answer, "I'm not sure maybe I should leave them be but I can't stand here..and watch." the both of them couldn't help but stare at each other as Scorpion and Harumi eventually kiss passionately and head straight to bed.