Chapter 12: The Final Battle

After resting, the others return to Outworld to face Sub-Zero and his clan. They approach the festival area with Scorpion looking at his brother with rage in his eyes. Raiden notices how mad Scorpion is, "I know you are mad but revenge won't bring her back. Focus on him not hurting people and bring him to justice." Kuai Liang agrees and attacks his brother while Lyn notices Sub-Zero has something up his sleeve and helps him, "Scorpion hold on I'm going to help you." Smoke felt ignored that she didn't listen to him but doesn't pay attention to it. Lyn tells Sub-Zero, "It is your fault for what happened to Harumi! You wanted him to kill her he's miserable and you're gonna pay!" Bi-Han didn't feel remorse, "It is no concern of mine considering his wife's death is his own fault." She uses her staff against him as he gets the upper hand and Lyn falls to the ground, "You can't beat me Lyn and Tomas won't be able to save you." Lyn gets up while Scorpion sees Lyn fighting Bi-Han, "Lyn stand down this is my fight not yours." she refuses as Bi-Han proceeds to stab her in the stomach. She looks at Smoke laying there bleeding, "Tomas Vrbada I love you so much." She turns into a dragon and kills all of the assassins which surprises everyone including Bi-Han. He sees that she is and most likely could be more powerful than Liu Kang and retreats, "You might have won this time but next time you won't." Smoke sees Lyn see Bi-Han retreat and kiss in victory and Kuai Liang shows his gratitude, "Thank you Lyn. Harumi would be Bally to have you as her friend plus those dragon powers were cool even my brother was impressed." Tomas gets down on one knee, "Lyn will you marry me?" she stands there overjoyed, "Yes!" the two kiss and are happy to be getting married in the next couple of months.