Chapter 7: Confronted

Kuai Liang demands to see Lyn immediately. One of the soldiers speaks to Lyn, "Hello are you Ms. Lyn? If so the grandmaster would like to see you." Lyn looks at the soldier in a weird way, "Does it have to be now as in right now?" The initiate gets irritated, "Yes now." the two walk together to the grandmaster's throne room. As they approach the door, she starts to get nervous since she heard that he isn't happy. She walks inside to see Tomas standing next to him, "Lyn do you know why you are here?" she looks down in shame and proceeds to give him attitude, "No but I'm betting your gonna tell me. Tomas chimes in, "Lyn it's alright he isn't mad about it." she gives Smoke the resting bitch face, "Wait he knows? Why did you say something?" Kuai Liang seemed okay with them being in a relationship, "It's alright if you date my brother I knew about it since the night you both sat on the rooftop together." Lyn is filled with curiosity, "Wait how much did you see?" Kuai Liang seemed confused, "What do you mean by that? Well to answer your question all I saw was the both of you talking I just want my brother happy that's all." Lyn is relieved, "On one condition..." she looks at him to hear what he is going to say, "Keep everything appropriate on Shirai Ryu grounds." Lyn and Tomas look at each other and say in unison, "Deal." the two are dismissed from the meeting and go out about their day, Lyn starts to laugh, "Oh gosh I thought I was gonna get yelled at or banished." Tomas assures her, "You weren't cheer up your fine." the two continue walking to meet up with the other initiates.