Awakening

You were wandering through the streets, you didn't know how you got here. You were confused, scared, and hungry... Very hungry. You noticed people giving you faces of many of emotions: scared, disgusted, concern. You looked down at yourself to see that you were only wearing a loose cream shirt dyed with Crimson... 'What'd that come from?' And loose grey shorts with black shoes. You soon realized parts of your skin were also dyed with that same Crimson color. You tried remembering how that got there, what it was, how you were here. And an indescribable pain shot through your head as you scrambled to answer the questions. You fell to your knees, weakened by the sudden pain. Grabbing hold of your head you began to tug on your (h/c) hair. Someone suddenly knelt in front of you. You looked up to see a rather odd boy. He was definitely easy to notice. But something about him made your heart race. He was actually cute... He had a good facial structure, slightly messy white hair, grey eyes, and a pretty toned body from what you could see. "Are you alright miss?" His voice was so serene. You were lost in his empty grey eyes, as if you staring into them would fill them up with something.. Anything. You realized you no longer had that pain in your head. "Umm, hey-" you cut him off as you felt light headed. You remember landing onto him and that's it.
~
You awoke to another sweet aroma. Too appetizing to simply ignore. You noticed a boy coming in the room you were placed in. He was the one who asked if you were ok. You sat up, he met your gaze and smiled lightly. "Finally, you're awake. You had us worried there for some time." He said as if a huge weight lifted off his shoulders. Yet his voice seemed so monotone and dead. 'Wait... "We"..?' Your body was hit with immense agony. You cried out rather loudly "AHHHAGHHH" you clenched your stomach with your right hand and head with your left. You soon laid into the fetal position for any means of comfort. "Hey! Are you alright?!" You ignored the question as your body began to shake slightly. "YOSHIMURA-SAMA! TOUKA-CHAN!" The white haired boy pleaded. You began growling for some reason. He came up to you and you snapped at him, managing to bite a bit of his arm as the door flung open. "WHATS GOING ON?!" A small purple-blue haired girl asked. You relished in the sweet flavor that came from the bite. It made your tastebuds tingle. You wanted more. You lunged at the white haired boy once more and he dodged you, "what is this?!" A deep sound came from the door. You turned your head. "W-what is with your eyes..." The girl said. There was a mirror on the wall, so you looked to it to see what she meant. You stepped back in shock. Your used to be (e/c) orbs were now pure white with a red, almost black center color, with veins that traveled all the way to the start of your cheeks. Some of your teeth were sharpened, gums bleeding profusely, and hunger growing. Your shock was short lived as you heard a clash against the floor. You looked to see a small girl shaking after she dropped a tea cup as she saw your form... Your awakening. "H-hinami-chan go back to your room. Now!" The older man roared. Smells wafted into the room. All different, yet equally appetizing. You growled again and pounced on the man. He was shocked at first but toppled over you. Then kicking you to the side. "What the hell are we running a circus or a coffee shop?!" An annoyed voice called from the end of the hall you were now in. "Ehh? What's this thing?!" A glasses wearing male spoke, referring to you. You smirked and attacked him as well. He managed to try fending you off. You both threw punches and kicks. You were breaking out in fighting skills that you never had before. You didn't know how to fight, yet here you were, winning currently. You blocked his hit and you were about to chomp into his neck as you felt something puncture your stomach. Your now white eyes looked behind and saw the girl who you assumed was 'touka-chan'. You saw a dagger like object through you. You examined her further and saw something coming from her back. 'Ohh, she's a ghoul?!'. Then what am I..."Hmmn?" You said. You ran at full speed then disappeared only to be behind her. Even you didn't know how that happened but you didn't control it. You brutally bit into her shoulder and she winced in pain. She tried to escape from you but you grasped her tightly, until someone pushed you off -the boy you met. You went through a wall but recovered quite fast. "W-what are y-you" Touka said breathless. Before you could even think of what the answer could be your vision was soon filled with four guys. The older man who you assumed was Yoshimura, the white haired boy, the guy wearing glasses, and a man with white hair also but he was older, taller, and way more built. "We have some questions miss-" "(y/n)" you answered before taking on all four. You were surprisingly agile and quick in your movements. You attacked in a form that seemed effortless, until you felt something come from your back. It was your own kagune..? No. Almost. But you weren't a ghoul. It was a Crimson color with black details on it. You couldn't make out what they were. Whatever it was in your back, was almost tentacle like if it weren't for the armor like exterior and the sharply spread out daggers at the ends of each strand. After the initial shock was over, for you at least. You tried plunging four at the men since you had six, but they blocked with their kagune's. You grimaced in annoyance. You began to try puncturing them at top speed, you were about to claim sweet victory until you felt another thing pierce you. It was a kagune. The boy you first met had his plunged in you. You giggled until you felt light headed.. You were so hungry.. You needed to eat. You were going mad. Then you got knocked out by the older white haired male.
"What.the.hell.is.she...?" Said the glasses wearing male. "Yoshimura-san, what do we do?" Asked the young white haired boy. "We keep her, help her, and examine her. It seems she doesn't know the full extent of whatever her capabilities are. Or what she is either." He responded calmly. "Is she a ghoul?" Asked the more stoic white haired male. "No, not quite. Could you please take her to the spare room?" "Sure" the stoic man carried your limp self to your new room and gently laid you down while tending to your wounds. Only to see that they healed almost immediately. The Crimson veins that barely reached your cheeks slowly retracted back into your closed eyes. "Just what are you" he mumbled.

You and the new people, or should I say ghouls you met, are in for quite the reveal.