Blending

*Cynical laughter*

"Oh (y/n), you're truly magnificent. The perfect specimen! Do you know what this'll do for me! I'll be known world-wide. Recognition, fame, glory, & a lovely pet... Really. You do tease me. The way you squirm and writhe when we experiment on you. It makes me shiver just thinking of it. I do wish I didn't have to put you under for this one but, we do have to follow some rules you know. Time for your suppressant."

*Hitched breathing and gasps*

You've awoken, you panic and race to Yomo who was leaning on the wall. You try to attack him but he keeps dodging. You still think you're in the dream. You're trying to escape the brutal experiments. The only way to do that is.. Bloodshed. Yeah. You finally choke hold him against the wall and your eyes burn with anger and intensity.

"(Y.../n)... It's m-me, Yomo! Snap out of it." He tries his best to sound tough and unaffected.

You glare at him for a while and then slowly reality kicks back in. And you realize you're no longer in that facility. You're no longer violated by that crazed Doctor. You're safe. Your now golden eyes water, making it seem like liquid gold is seeping slowly from your eyes. You're relieved. You slowly place Yomo down and release his neck from your harsh hold. You back away cautiously. You bend down and apologize sincerely.

"I'm so sorry... I just, had a flashback I guess. And it was all too surreal. I thought you were a certain Doctor, one I despised the most. Again, I'm sorry Yomo-San."

You stay in that position for a while, still too sorry and embarrassed at your lack of differentiating real, and not real.

"You don't have to stay like that anymore. You're fine." He finally says, in his usual voice, and stoic expression.

"(Y/n), do you remember anything, from yesterday." He asks quickly.

...Hmn. You racked your brain, trying to think. "Y-yes. I came here to Anteiku with Tsukiyama. That's all I remember." You speak hesitantly, knowing somethings not right. Something is missing from your memory. And you waited patiently for Yomo to elaborate.

"I see. Well I'll get Yoshimura to come explain some things.-" you cut him off

"Wait!... You guys. You injected me with something. I remember that... Because it felt the same as the one at the facility. Why... How do you all have that." You question suspiciously.

You didn't know how you felt about the fact that they have the same suppressants it seems, as the facility you wish you could tear apart all over again. Because now this meant that they have something over you. Something that makes you weak. The thought rattled you and you immediately bring your defenses up. Weary of them now. 'Why though?' These people have done nothing but try to help you and befriend you. And yet you still can't shake that feeling of not wanting to trust them anymore. Is this part of me now, always being paranoid that someone or something will plot against me? I hate it..

"We were counting on you not remembering that... But there's no use in denying you now. What you were injected with was an Rc suppressant. It suppresses your Kagune ability as well as weaken you in general. It works on ghouls too. We have that in case any ghouls in the ward get out of hand. We didn't know if it would work on you, but it did."

There was a long pause after his explanation, but you could tell there was more he wanted to say.

"Sorry... It brought back unpleasant memories you'd rather forget. We didn't know that they used the Rc suppressants on you. But we did what we had to do. We hope you understand that." He says sounding not so believable. But after what you did to him after waking up, you ignore his tone.

A ghouls ghoulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें