3. Vijay

Waiting at the cafe for someone has never felt so beautiful before

Waiting at the cafe for someone has never felt so beautiful before. As much as I was excited I was nervous too. Who could have imagined that the fuckboy who changes girls every week was getting nervous to meet a girl.

There she is in her casual tee and baggy jeans with a high ponytail. She looked like a teenager and so full of life, no one can ever tell that she was suffering from panic attacks. Not that I was judging her from her appearance of course everyone suffers from something. It's just that a sweet girl like her doesn't deserve so much of pain.

"Heyy!" She shaked hands and took a seat.

I stood up to shake hand and show my respect for her.

"What you wanna eat?" I asked.

"I don't wanna eat anything just one cappuccino." She insisted.

We continued talking with sipping our coffee's.

"Why did you choose law?" I asked as I ran out of topics.

"My Mom wanted to be a lawyer but she couldn't became one so she wanted me to be a lawyer. It's not like she forced it on me, I started getting interest in law since I was in 9th std. I am soon going to a lawyer hopefully."

"No doubt. I hope you become a lawyer and handle my cases if I do something wrong." I gave a playful smile.

"Only if you are not involved in any illegal thing." She replied profoundly.

"Oh come on, as if your brother doesn't do anything illegal."

"He doesn't."

"You just have no idea about it... No businessman is milk washed."

"Well can't say that without any proof." She tilted her cup.

"Fine."

We kept talking about each other's careers and casual talks about our college and friend group.

But I saw a sudden change in her voice, her tone, her body language and her eyes had a little water.

"Are you okay?" I asked placing my hand on her hand while my other hand kept shivering with nervousness.

She didn't speak and just nodded while looking at my right direction.

I turned my head and saw a couple sitting at a table... When I looked carefully I recognized them.

"Are they....? " I asked hesitantly.

She nodded while a tear fell down on her cheeks.

"Why you crying? I thought you were over them. You handled them so nicely yesterday."

She still didn't speak anything. I didn't tell her to stop crying, I paid the bill, grabbed her hand and took her outside.