Keefe POV

Author's note: Hi! Today is Thursday like I promised but I forgot that I have tennis on Thursdays so now it is Tuesday. (Sorry) If you are mad at me for changing so many times, Imma run away after writing this chapter. 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅         三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

- LinhIsDaBest 

When I got there, I heard someone trip. Without turning my head, I knew it was Foster. She was so clumsy but always manages to do it perfectly somehow. Author's note: Yup so this story has Sokeefe in it but if you want Sophitz I can do that in another book. I will have different ships each book so that people will be happy and sorry if the matches don't make sense in your opinion. Back to reading! *runs away from the angry readers* I wouldn't be that surprised if Sophie nearly died beacuse of a staircase."Foster, Foster, Foster," I teased. I went to her and she mumbled "thanks" with her face red like everytime she trips and someone helps her up. Biana opened the gate and laughed, "I guess SOMEONE had just tripped!" Sophie glared at her that seemed to say, "Don't tell everyone or else!" And Biana knew she might inflict on her if she did tell everyone. After when we went inside, we said hi to Alden and Della. Inside, Sophie and I saw Fitz (obviously), Dex, and Stina. Huh. I thought that was strange since Dex and Stina hate each other but now they look like they're friends or maybe even flirting. Huh. I wonder what happened. Author's note : so another ship is Dina. Don't get angry it's just because I heard a saying expect the unexpected so... why not? Ok, got to run now! *dashes out of da room*

- LinhIsDaBest