100 views special chapter!

Hellooooo everyone and thank you so much! We got a hundred views in a little over 2 days! Wow! Woo-how! Thank you all soooooooo much! Here, we got some links for animation memes and normal memes (I didn't make them) and a ship oneshot written by me! Enjoy!

- LinhIsDaBest 

Memes:

Sorry but I couldn't paste the links in for some reason so instructions:

1. Go to YouTube

2. Click on DragonWinnie's channel

3. Click on her videos to watch her animated memes!

I'll write three of my favorite memes down here.

Number 1 (in text message format Tam and Linh:

(Tam is underline and Linh is italics)

Linh, kill me.

With puppies?

With axes

With FUN!

With knives

GLITTER!!!

Bullets!!!

End of meme.

I personally think Linh is killing Tam by annoying him.

Meme number two!

Sophie: I need a four letter word for disappointment!

Biana: Fitz!

Fitz:

Sophie: It fits!

End of meme.

Haha all of these are so funny!

Meme three!

Keefe: *walks into Foxfire with lots and lots of very expensive forbidden cities stuff (I forgot)*

Sophie, yet on a ANOTHER Sencen induced mental crisis: Keefe... where did you get those?

Keefe: *hands Sophie a dum dum and bends down so everyone can see the Juicy Couture brand on his jumpsuit on his butt* Did you a know a SINGLE luster is worth a million human dollars?

End of meme.

I hope you like it so far!

Now... for our oneshot! It's... *drumroll sound* Sokeefe! *crowd applauses*

Sophie was going to take a hot, long shower after wrestling with Wynn and Luna  (read Flashback and Legacy, people!) to get them away from the gorgodon (read Nightfall). When she turned on the shower, green gloop came out. After showering (in a different bathroom in Havenfield) and changed, she went to her room to confront that person. And then, she saw a blonde, smirking boy, at the door. "Looking for me, Foster, huh?" "WHAT DID YOU DO?!!" "Whoa there Foster, that's a lot of angry emotions you're hitting me with!" "Serves you right!" Sophie snapped. "Are we going to Atlantis or what?" Keefe asked. "Ok, ok, let's go" Sophie pulled out her pathfinder and leapt them to the entrance of Atlantis. After going down the whirlpool and down the sponge, they went to a little new cafe there. It was based off of the Forbidden Cities but also part Lost Cities. Like that Mallowmelt Frappuccino. (I honestly don't know what a Frappuccino is but I have heard it's from Starbucks where my mom gets coffee) Sophie ordered that in the biggest size with two straws. Back at the table Sophie and Keefe sipped through their straws. It was really good. Edaline was working there but Sophie didn't see her because she was making more Mallowmelt Frappuccino. Sophie was glad she got the last glass or then she would've needed to wait for twenty for minutes. Though it would be nice to see Edaline since she left at 9 am because the Mallowmelt Frappuccino was getting really popular. Once Sophie and Keefe finished, they went outside. "I brought you a present" whispered Keefe. "Thank you" Sophie was delighted to see it was one of Keefe's professional paintings. "Keefe..." Sophie was lost for words. It was a picture of that day when the first met. "Oh it's noth-" he got interrupted by Sophie kissing him and he kissed her back. It felt like forever, but they eventually pulled apart. Hand in hand, they walked but to Havenfield without bothering to light leap.

I hope you liked it! I really wanted to finish this for all you lucky readers who get to read this. I hope you liked it!

- LinhIsDaBest