Linh POV

Hi everyone! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was really busy and I have play rehearsal so I come home from school 2 hours and 20 minutes later than usual. Sorry! Anyways, here is the new chapter and it's from Linh's POV and I know you are thinking, why so much Linh? Well, she made this plan so she gets to view results. And, just so you know, the next chapter will be another Fitz and the Dex! Hope you enjoy!

- LinhIsDaBest 

(Linh POV)

It worked! I can's believe it worked! I SHIP BAM FOREVER AND EVER!!! And the, all of a sudden, Tam asked, "Can I skip?" I gasped. I thought he liked her! NOOOO! My plan was going to fail! Oh no! "Well, I don't think Biana wants to." He replied, sadly. Oh. I didn't think about what they would think what the other thought. Arghhh. Why was I so stupid? Then, I saw Biana. She stared at Tam in shock "Tam, of course I would like to. I liked you ever since I known you! I thought you hat-" She was stopped by Tam kissing her. She kissed right back. Awwwww! Those two are so sweet! My plan worked! Then Tam stuttered to Biana, "Will you b-be my g-gir-girlfriend?" Biana was beet red. "S-sure" she stuttered back. They were both beet read and looked anywhere but at each other. "A ship has sailed today!" I squealed happily. Tam and Biana blushed even redder, if that was even possible. Those two are meant to be together. Almost everyone was smiling at Tam. ALMOST. Fitz was basically shooting goblin throwing stars, daggers, and every single weapon ever made, at Tam. I moved to Fitz and said "Don't worry. Tan will never make Biana unhappy. IF he does though, I won't let it! I will let him stay in Princess Purryfin's tank of salt water while swimming with her and just so you know, the tank is humongous and takes up a wall in my room, and he won't be climbing out because there is a lid at the top which is how he will get inside but it's normally closed since there is a special entrance/exit that Tam won't fit inside and I'll make sure to make Princess Purryfins wear her sparkliest tutu yet and have a conversation that she swim around Tam all day, bearing her fangs if he tries to escape. You need to keep in mind that Biana is my best friend so you can relax because you are always so overprotective of her. She also needs to live her own life and if Tam does anything bad to her, I'll do what I just said to him." Fitz gave me his human movie thingy worth smiles. Aaaaah. I could stare at his teal eyes forever. I made my way back to my spot so no one will get suspicious of my crush and then sucking in the Bam moment until SOMEONE interrupted this precious moment. And that SOMEONE was Keefe who was yawning. "Can we continue? This is so boring and unfair that Bangs Boy gets a girlfriend!" I rolled my eyes. With out them noticing, I got the water out then declared it was my turn. I spinner it and it landed on...

(Keep scrolling because the bottle is still spinning)

...Fitz.

Haha! ANOTHER cliffhanger! Sorry about that but author's LOVE a good cliffhanger! See you in the next chapter as soon as I can! Remember, since I have the play, I'll try my best to update and once things are over, I'll get back to my regular schedule. There 361 views! Thank you sooooo much! I love alllllllll of you for reading this! See you in the next chappy!

- LinhIsDaBest