Da special 1k chapter

Hi everyone! I forgot to write this chapter so here ya go! Right now, it is 1.18k and next one will be 1.5k! Enjoy!
- LinhIsDaBest
The memes:
1. This character description I found
Allergy medicine (Sophie):
-low key horse girl
-awkward
-everyone is in love with her for some reason
Ritz Cracker (you can guess who):
-anger issues
-has air pods probably
-loves chandeliers
Salt (Tam):
-"stop calling me emo, I'm not emo"
-A+ sarcasm
-has a secret soft side
John Cena (Biana) (who the heck is John Cena):
-will kick you in the face while wearing 5 inch heels
-says "that's the tea" (?)
-Ariana Grande fan
Walt Disney (pretty sure you know it's your favorite Disney character everyone forgets. 😂):
-extreme soft energy
-will destroy your bloodline for his friends' safety
-real dang smart.
The feels tm (pretty sure you know who this is):
-low key art nerd
-self sacrifice is always the answer
-life is just falling apart right now
Precipitation (these names are getting obvious):
-way too nice to people (what's wrong with that?)
-small but powerful
-physically and mentally impossible not to love her
Extreme glitter (Silveny):
-wanted to be on my little pony but didn't make the cut so now she's dealing with all this trash instead
Please do not tell me things not on here, this isn't mine, it's just the pictures aren't working. Onto da second meme!
"There's no such thing as perfection"
Keefe: *points to a picture of Sokeefe cuddle time*
And last but not least third meme!
Sophie's relationship with the other characters in pet terms
Fitz: The lovable cat who Sophie adores, but occasionally gets frustrated with
Keefe: That goldfish Sophie got to prove she was responsible enough for a real pet. She's trying her hardest to make sure he doesn't die
Biana: Sophie's bird who's surprised she hasn't been eaten by something (the Neverseen) yet.
Dex: A tame alley cat who sometimes shows up... maybe once a book. Twice if we're lucky.
Okey dokey, now this Leefe one shot taste, that Charlie, my friend requested that will come after all the parts of the Bam one. Enjoy!
I put down my hydrokinetic homework book and see Princess Purryfins. "Hi!" I said to her. She purred back in response and then meowed a few times. She said "Hi Linh! Can we go outside?" People find this strange that I understand murcatish, speak murcatish and taught Princess Purryfins how to understand the Enlighted Language. "Ok, let's go!" I said to her. (In this, she lives at Choralmere with Tam) "Mom! I'm going to take Princess Purryfins outside!" "Ok! I'm going with your father to Atlantis for the rest of today! Tell that to Tam when he gets back from his date! I still can't believe your brother is dating a Vacker! You also better choose someone decent, Linh." My mother replied. "Ugh, okkkkkkk mom." It's not like who I like is THAT decent and I'm pretty sure no one likes me. Sigh. The boy of my dreams, Keefe Sencen, my friend, doesn't seem to like me. Soooooo many girls have crushes on him and he probably has a crush on Sophie or Marella. I shook my head and called "Race you outside!" to Princess Purryfins. We bolted to the secret forest me and Tam discovered when we were six years old. We were playing this human game, tag, when we heard neighing. Princess Purryfins cocked her head and we knew something was up. We followed the sound and when I stepped out of the bushes, I gasped.
Mwahahaha! Left you with a cliffhanger there! You can tell this is Linh's POV. I know very few people ship this but deal with it, it's a request, a real life friend request so no hateful comments, just deal with it or when reading, replace the Keefe with who you pair Linh with. We're coming to an end of this special chapter so Imma just write 4 KOTLC animations that are really sweet or funny, depends, here are the links! The first one is on top of the chapter and they got the parents' names wrong, it's supposed to be the opposite for the mother and father but me no telly which characters they are. Ok fine, it is Linh and Tam with their mother as Mai but her name is Quan and the dad with the opposite.

Here ya go! Enjoy! Thank for reading, I love all of you!

- LinhIsDaBest