Maruca's POV

This is the first time I have ever done Maruca's POV so I hope I get her identity right! Enjoy!
- LinhIsDaBest
When Biana said Lodestar thingy, I was very confused. When she explained, I felt bad to dump her after she dumped me. I could have also been friends with Sophie earlier. I felt ashamed that Biana and me used to avoid her while I could have been nice to her and be her friend. Sure, Alden made Biana be friends with her but we both secretly wanted to be her friend but never got to since we were afraid she would hate us. So, instead, we just hated her and never became her friend until Alden forced Biana to. Thinking back, I was so stupid. I felt very ashamed right now but right now, Sophie and I were friends and this day was supposed to be happy. I cleared my mind and raced to the table, where all my friends (especially Sophie) were stuffing their faces with mallowmelt, custard bursts, and other treats.
Hi! I haven't actually updated in a while, sorry, but to make it up, there is still the cover contest (I desperately need covers) and I will update more chapters today! Thank you for reading. All I know is, my mom and dad are at the dentist place so I'm stuck here a long time which means more updating. Also some of my sister dragging me to the new Kung Fu Panda 4 movie. Thank you to @BluesJunes and @Kateri_Field for all those nice comments and also thank you to those also commenting, voting, and reading! See you in the next chapter!
- LinhIsDaBest