Marella POV

Hi guys! It feels like forever since I actually updated a story. I decided to skip the 4k and 4.5k special chapters because why not. Enjoy!

- LinhIsDaBest 

Once I got to the ginormous dining room I saw Sophie pigging out on mallowmelt and Keefe hogging all the butterblasts. I sat down at the table and started eating some custard bursts and the only butterblasts Keefe reluctantly put back in the plate once Biana told him that her 50 inch heels actually do exist and she said that she is more than willing to put them on and kick Keefe if he didn't share. Biana can be scary sometimes. Really scary. I eyed the mallowmelt and ripplefluffs and decided to eat a slice of mallowmelt. I glanced quickly at Dex, who I had an eensy teensy crush on. Fine, a major crush. Like all the boys, he was grabbing as much food as he can on his plate and see who could make the tallest desert tower while Keefe was taking the lead and Tam was desperately trying to get past Keefe's tower while Keefe kept sticking his tongue out at him. Once we were done eating (and getting Tam and Keefe to stop adding more to their towers), we returned back to our game of truth or dare. "Gimme your best dare." Keefe said, rubbing his hands. "You asked for it," I replied, "I dare you to let Biana give the Hair a makeover." I did air quotes are "the Hair". "Noooooooooo not the Hair! Anything BUT the Hair!" Keefe wailed. "Nope, makeover for the Hair!" I smirked. "Fineeee." Keefe grumbled like a kindergartner being forced to drink a very disgusting medicine from Elwin. 

A few moments later... (like that SpongeBob thingy)

Oh geez, help me! All of us were on the ground, laughing and wheezing at "the Hair". Somehow, Biana nearly made Keefe BALD. The only hair remaining spelled "the hair sucks!" when you looked from the top. It. Was. HILARIOUS!!! 😂 I don't even know how Biana did it without bursting into laughter when cutting Keefe's hair. Or maybe she gave him a potion since it would be almost impossible to cut it like that. "Not funny." Keefe grumbled. "Biana, I dare you to give me a potion that would turn my hair back to normal." "You're ruining all the fun!" Biana whined. Reluctantly, she handed a bottle to Keefe and his hair grew back to normal but it was... pink? We all burst out laughing. "That's what you get for hogging butterblasts and for not letting me choose between truth or dare. Marella, truth or dare." Nuh-uh, no way was I a not a risk taker! "Dare," I replied. Biana squealed. "Kiss your crush-" Nooooo! Please not on the lips, please not on the lips! "-on the lips" NOOOOOOOOO! There has to be way to reduce the embarrassment! "Then close your eyes." I finally said. They all closed their eyes and I quickly pecked Dex on the lips. Great, now he thinks I'm a big loser. I returned to my spot and said I was done. Suddenly, I heard a bunch of oofs and saw Biana and Linh holding the boys against the wall. "Okay, it is not Fitz since I couldn't feel anyone next to me." (Seating order is in a circle from Tam, Linh, Biana, Fitz, Wylie, Dex, Keefe, Maruca, Stina, Marella, Sophie I think unless I'm missing any characters that helped them) Biana said. "Neither is it Tam since he is next to me." Linh replied. They let the two boys go and they gratefully sat down. "Marella isn't really attracted to a lot of boys," Sophie called out. Thanks a lot Sophie. "I remember her liking Fitz and Dex when I first met her and since it wasn't Fitz..." Sophie continued. Oh no. OH NO. Biana and Linh let all the boys go except for Dex and pinned him to the wall harder. "Did she kiss you." Biana said so fiercely it didn't even sound like a question. "Y-yes?" Dex squirmed. "YES!!!!" Linh and Biana shouted triumphantly. "WE SHIP!!!!" "Dex-" I began "*SQUEAL*" "-truth or dare" "I choose..."

AN: what do you guys think? Yup, Dexarella! (Sorry Dexiana fans) I currently wrote a meme book that doesn't really count as writing. Oh well. Bye for now!

- LinhIsDaBest